Information on romance scams and scammers.
#339702 by SpassBremse Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:50 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Salutti meine liebste stanger. bitte, fur Unruhe entschuldigenIch denke, dass du auch einsame Mann, in Suche ruhigen glucklichen Lebens Ich habe keine zweite Halfte und wenn Sie immer noch ein einsamer Mann,ich wollte mit dir reden und mehr kennen zu lernen. Mein name Nina. Jetzt ich lebe in Russland und keine Kinder in meine 38 Jahre In meine Jahre ich habe kardinal entschieden, mein Leben tauschen und versuchen, das neue Gluck zu suchen Ich von Russland fur lange Zeit abzufahren Naturlich wird Treffen mit dir auch interessant sein Ich warte deinen Brief nur mit deiner Erzahlung und Bild Habe schone Stimmung. Ninulushka.

Salutti my dearest stanger. please, apologize for restlessness I think that you are also lonely man, in search quiet happy life I have no second half and if you are still a lonely man, I wanted to talk to you and get to know more. My name is Nina. Now I live in Russia and no children in my 38 years In my years I have cardinal decided to change my life and try to look for the new happiness I will depart from Russia for a long time Of course, meeting with you will also be interesting I am waiting for your letter only with your redemption and image beautiful mood. Ninulushka.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement