Information on romance scams and scammers.
#339724 by rococo Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:21 am
http://www.zorpia.com/SuzzanAhmed0218
Suzzan
58, female
Lagos, Nigeria
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 50‑80, in Taiwan.

Good day, my name is Mrs Suzzan Aisha Ahmed, i have an important message for you send me your email-contact or write me ([email protected]) for more details.
Image <<< stolen from Louisa Verth
Advertisement

#349220 by rococo Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:59 pm
zorpia.com/suzzanAhmed1011
suzzan
58, female
Lagos, Nigeria
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 53‑80, in Serbia.

Good day, my name is Mrs Suzzan Aisha Ahmed, i have an important message for you send me your email-contact or write me ([email protected]) for more details.
Image <<< Stock Image
#349725 by malu53 Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:34 pm
since November 19 on g+
Suzzan Ahmed

pic stolen from

Best House Coats
Ma Images On Pinterest

Good day my name is Mrs Suzzan Ahmed please i have some thing very important to discuss with you kindly write me through my mail here ([email protected]) for details of the message. Thanks so much while waiting to hear from you.
#349731 by malu53 Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:53 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2017/12/20
Location Providence, Utah, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on 209.95.56.53.static.midphase.com (209.95.56.53:49308) <<< United States, Utah, Providence
Postal Code 84332
Provider WestHost
Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (31)
#349905 by malu53 Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:25 pm
Hello Dear,

My name is Mrs.Suzzan Aisha Ahmed, I am 63 years old, I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you / churches / motherless babies / less privileged / widows.I was diagnosed with cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God. I've asked God to forgive me and believe he's because he's a merciful God. I decided to WILL donate the sum of 7.7 million dollars to you for the good work of God, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the help of the widows. At the moment I can not take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status too.

I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware. I wish you all the best and may the good god bless you abundantly, and please use the Funds judiciously and always extend the good work to others. I will give you info on what I need from you then you will contact my bank and tell them I have willed (7.7 million dollars) to you by quoting my personal reference number: Jlk / Wds / 95773/50015 / GwrI / 3196us / uk and I have also notified my bank that I am willing to make that amount to you for a good, efficient and prudent work.I know you do not know but I have been directed to do this by God.

Thank and God bless you.

Regards,

Yours faithfully
Mrs.Suzzan Aisha Ahmed.
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017