Information on romance scams and scammers.
#340010 by AlanJones Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:37 am
Reply-to: Dinarka Beauty - [email protected]

Hi my dear mate, Here is my photography. What do you think about me? Do you like the way I look? It’s so interesting for me to hear your point of view. I would like to continue our fellowship. I really liked you, I wish to hear more information about you. I wish to tell you something about my lifestyle. I am Dinara. I hadn’t got any relations with a man for a long time. Unfortunately, my last relations were not successful. So, it is a big problem for me to begin building a new relationship. I took a decision to use the Internet for a new acquaintance. I liked you very much and I decided to get acquainted with you. I do not imagine what will be the result of our correspondence, but I will be glad to consider you just as my friend at present. Don’t you mind? I’ll be waiting for your email. Tell me some facts about yourself, please. I would be glad to see your latest photos. Is it possible? Your new friend Dina.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement