Information on romance scams and scammers.
#340011 by AlanJones Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:38 am
Reply-to: Smile Nadushenka - [email protected]

Hey hey my new pen-friend Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful lady? I'm Nadezhda. I am hope to your like my foto. I'm also looking man with which my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I am still one and yet very tired of that life. So I went to a dating site and get you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Main is my purpose - I want to look a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are it's a man. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore in more detail I'll write about me later! I'll wait for your message. See you soon, Nadushusya

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement