Information on romance scams and scammers.
#340013 by AlanJones Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:40 am
Reply-to: Marinulya Marinulka - [email protected]

Salut my stranger. I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name is Marina, i'm forty one years old. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Rissland. I am not little lady to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to be loved and love. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I already visited Turkey, Spain, Greece. I think my English is good. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your message. Yours faithfully, Marinushka.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#377246 by malu53 Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:37 pm
Hello my awesome mate! I hope that our meet will be interesting. My name is Anna, i'm 43. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Russian Federation.I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories.But i want to love and be loved.I want to change my life. I work as an booker in a travel agency. I was in Turkey, Spain, Greece.I speak English. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I'm waiting for your answer.I could not understand, What is exact your country of residing?. Yours faithfully, Annushoka,
Originating IP: 119.76.187.74
Originating ISP: True Internet Co.,ltd.
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Thailand
Reply-To: Annulya Annusenka <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018

more pics and info here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=132659
ripandscam.com/scammer-marina-chita-10625.php