Information on romance scams and scammers.
#340441 by Sylmarv Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:16 pm
My mom met some guy on Facebook. He friended her and says he works for Chevron limited as a diver out to sea for 30 days home for 30 days. Well since she met this guy he has been working and it's been a few months. He says since his work is so dangerous the Chevron company offers a next of kin allowance of 5,750.00 a month for the entire time he is employed . Well the head supervision is telling my mom that unless she pays the transfer fee of 575.00 to initiate the allowance her new boyfriend the diver won't get his paycheck, his bonus of 9,000.00 and will stay out to sea until the fee is paid. Now suspiciously the fee is to be paid by moneygram to a Anita E Taylor address 1010 east Arkansas lane, Arlington, Texas 76014 requested by Irene Walker the head of the finance dept. My mom told them she only gets 500 total and rent is 300 so the head guy Hudson bon agreed to help her pay if she moneygram 200 he will pay the 275 can you please help me she really wants to send money she don't have. Thank you
Advertisement

#340442 by Sylmarv Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:34 pm
More info about the scammers in question
Names are Mark York, diver for Chevron limited
Hudson Bon, Supervisor for Chevron limited
Irene Walker, finance dept for Chevron limited
Anita E Taylor, receiver of moneygram
Email addresses are
[email protected]
[email protected]
Phone numbers
1 650 305 7939
1 269 743 4027
The spelling not correct on words like xxxxx,. Also Grammer is foreign sounding in the way they text the emails.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed information educating a scammer.
#340443 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:38 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

I am sorry to hear your mother is involved in this scam.

Real Chevron employees would not be using free email addresses.

Both phone numbers are VoIp.

(650) 305-7939
Registered in Los Altos, CA
Non Fixed Voip phone number
e.g. Skype or Google Voice

(269) 743-4027
Registered in Kalamazoo, MI
Non Fixed Voip phone number
e.g. Skype or Google Voice

Request for money by someone met over the internet is a sure sign of a scam.

Have your mother read this thread. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607

You may have local resources for help. Such as churches, senior citizens groups, law enforcement and social services.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/