Information on romance scams and scammers.
#340543 by AlanJones Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:50 pm
Reply-to: Veruska Fine - [email protected]

Good day I'm Veronika. Local russian dating agency gave me your email. I do not know how to find friend on the Internet, but i'll try. I am a thirty y.o and I am lonely Russland women I am quite lonely and would like to meet serious mature guy from USA. I'm looking for friendship, dating and love. Maybe it will be a big friendship, maybe it will be the love. I will wait for your letter and if you are really serious in your search, maybe we will find match in each other. I will be happy if you write me few about yourself and send your photo. I look forward to your answer. But do not answer me if you on relationship and message was reached to you by mistake. Veronichka!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#343358 by rococo Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:47 pm
Comment on Facebook
Greetings man! It's Veronika. One of the local russian dating agency handed me your email. I do not know how to meet men on the Internet, but i'll try. I am a 30 and I am single Russland women I am rather lonely and would like to find serious adult guy from United States of America. I'm looking for friendship, dating and soulmate. Maybe it will be a great friendship, maybe it will be the love. I will wait for your answer and if you are truly serious in your search, maybe we will find interest in each other. I would love if you write me some about yourself and send your photo. I look forward to your answer. But don't answer me if you on relationship and message was reached to you by mistake. Veronushka
[email protected]
#343374 by malu53 Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:30 pm
Hi there my awesome friend, I am Veronika. Local russian dating agency provided me your email. I do not know how to find men on the Internet, but i'll try. I am a 30 y.old and I am alone Rus girl I am pretty lonely and would like to find decent mature a man from USA. I'm looking for friendship, relations and long term relationship. Maybe it will be a true friendship, maybe it will be the relationship. I will wait for your message and if you are truly serious in your search, maybe we will find match in each other. I would love if you tell me some about yourself and attach your photo. I look forward to your answer. But do not answer me if you not single and message was reached to you by mistake. Verka.
IP 171.96.134.112, Nonthaburi, Thailand
rom: Verunya Veronushka <xxx>
Reply-to: Veruska Fine <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017

Image <<< pic stolen from the vk profile of Tamila Ryabinnikova