Information on romance scams and scammers.
#340544 by AlanJones Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Good afternoon! I’m sending you my picture. What can you say? Do you like the way I look? It’s so interesting for me to hear your view. I would love to continue communicating only with you. I liked you, I would like to know more about you. I want to tell you something about myself. I am Olga. I didn’t have any relations with a man for a long time. Unfortunately, my last experience wasn’t successful. Therefore, it is a big problem for me to start a new relationship. I made a decision to use the Internet to safe the situation. I really liked you and I took a decision to get to know you. I have no idea what will be the result of our correspondence, but I will be happy to consider you just as my friend at the moment. Don’t you mind? Waiting for your letter. Tell me a little about your life, please. I would be happy to see your latest photographies. Is that possible? Your friend Olya.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement