Information on romance scams and scammers.
#340995 by malu53 Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:19 am
mary on carnivalfriendsdate
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 07097
Height: 3 ft. 11 in. :lol:
Ethnicity: White
Education: Some College
Has Kids: No

ABOUT
My name is Mary,am 34 years of age and I am a widowed. I got married for two years before my husband passed away and I have no kids.
I am very cool,intelliget and opened minded. I am in in day care center and I take care of babies during the day and i get paid every month.
I love to dance, sing to children and also play video game when I am at home and also i love to go to the sea side to enjoy fresh air.
I am a determine and a lovely woman and also a very good girl too. I dont love to be on the internet because i am new but i just do emails.
You can send me an email with a picture and my email is [email protected]

What I am looking for
I am just new here but i want to meet someone speial a man who will be part of my whole life.
I just need a true man who is willing to spend the rest of his life with a good woman like me and show me more love that my passed husband.
I have stayed single since my husband died and its about five years now and i need to get a true man for the rest of my life.
I just need a man who is loving, caring, understanding and a man who treats a lady like a princess.
I am a woman and I am not saying i deserve the best man but i just need someone good and trutful.

goes on pinterest by the name Ruth Clinton with the email address provided
Advertisement

#340996 by malu53 Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:36 am
janet55 same pic
Janet55
32, Woman, Single
Centralia, United States
Looks for: Man
25 - 39 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
If you are looking for feminine, warm-hearted, kind and passionate lady, stop your search. I am here to find real love, last love, my soulmate, partner, best friend and lover in one man. I dream to have strong, loving, sincere relationship and to live in respect and mutual support and understanding. Let’s make each other happy.

What I am doing with my life
I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me.

Things I like about myself
I am a good looking young woman. I am kind, intelligent and can be tender and sexy woman for my man. I prefer active lifestyle.

My favourite outdoor activities are
I am a good looking young woman. I am kind, intelligent and can be tender and sexy woman for my man. I prefer active lifestyle.

My favourite indoor activities are
My man needs to be strong, open-minded and sweet. I like care and love like everyone. Please be careful with my.

These topics are interesting for me
I am kind, wonderfull lady with huge heart for love! I am open for relations and family and hope so find one man till the end of time!

I might look for you if
My future life partner is a kind, family-oriented, reliable, well-educated and brave man. The most important thing is love, so I am sincerely waiting for my true love.

profile from 2017. 10. 04.

also Rachel Scott on a commercial site

dailymotion.com/gangckhtr
Mollie Miller

Beth Ramone on pinterest
#341000 by malu53 Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:55 am
txt3214136510

several profiles on dateolicious

Seeking: Male Age 50 to 90
Interest In: Long-Term Relationship
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Living: Homeless
Eye Catcher: Arms

Height: 5'5 inches
Body: Skinny
Hair/Eyes: Afro, Black

Religion: Christian
Income: Less than $15,000
Offspring: None

user names: Fgvfvffv, Jessica Qotey, txt3214136510

uses these additional pics besides the pic of starting post

Image Image Image

phone number 321-413-6510
Provider: Level 3 Communications
#341003 by malu53 Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:08 am
more fake pofiles on datelicious with the pics of previous post

Curiousrose: hello...
Seeking: Male Age 45 to 90
Interest In: Long-Term Relationship
Living: Live by myself
Height: 5'7 inches
Body: Average
Hair/Eyes: Blonde, Brown
Exercise Call me lazy

Simplesmile06: "find a reason to smile :)
Offspring: None
Personality: Adventurous

MY STORY
I love a gentlewoman who knows how to treat a woman like a Prince and a baby like a man. Romance and passion are important as well. Like everyone I talk to I want the whole enchalata, including chemistry.

MY IDEAL MATE
The type of person I am interested in is a woman who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident

Phlipps alicia: i am a woman with simple tastes.i a...
Seeking: Male Age 25 to 65
Interest In: Marriage
Living: Live with parents
Eye Catcher: Eyes
Religion: Christian

MY STORY
I am a woman with simple tastes.i am looking for a man who wants to be pampered and loved. i have a nice smile and a pretty good am emotionally stable, honest, and loyal-no time for games. I am a very motivated individual with long term goals.I'm a great listener and value that in another person
Swimming And Watching Movies

MY IDEAL MATE
I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage.I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I goes.The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance

MY PERFECY FIRST DATE
I want a man that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give his self to a woman to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation she will look forward to every day.

MY GOALS
There is a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed.i told you that I am looking for that quality of marriage and ready for commitment and everlasting long term relationship

#341006 by malu53 Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:21 pm
chatblink.com
sareh bruce uses pic of starting post
Gender Woman
Country United States
City new york
Age 32
Eyes Brown
Hair Black
Height 68 cm (5'06")
Looking for Soulmate

add me at gmail sb23706
#342599 by malu53 Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:10 pm
Janet Tobias on tender
32, Woman, Single
Centralia, United States
Looks for:
Man
25 - 39 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

pics already posted

My self-introduction
If you are looking for feminine, warm-hearted, kind and passionate lady, stop your search. I am here to find real love, last love, my soulmate, partner, best friend and lover in one man. I dream to have strong, loving, sincere relationship and to live in respect and mutual support and understanding. Let’s make each other happy.

What I am doing with my life

I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me.

Things I like about myself

My favourite outdoor activities are

My favourite indoor activities are
My man needs to be strongg, open-minded and sweet. I like care and love like everyone. Please be careful with my.

These topics are interesting for me

I am kind, wonderfull lady with huge heart for love! I am open for relations and family and hope so find one man till the end of time!

I might look for you if
My future life partner is a kind, family-oriented, reliable, well-educated and brave man. The most important thing is love, so I am sincerely waiting for my true love.

am on Hangout now my ID is [email protected] can you add me now
#342600 by malu53 Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:15 pm
Breatz27 on perth.locanto.com.au
Posted less than a month ago
I want to meet a man I can have fun with, someone who has a great sense of humor and loves to laugh and play. It would be great if you are wise. Open-mindedness and intelligence are also good qualities. I love men who are willing to try new things, travel to new places, and try new kinds of cuisine. Other things I admire are men who are good communicators, family-orientated, and honest.

Laura on seal-jobs.com/en/recruiters
from Brussels

Anabele on twitter
@anabeleove
Hi! I'm Anabele from Spain, I have 23 years and work as hotel manager.

dominox4 on maiotaku
22 year old Female
Dallas, TX