Information on romance scams and scammers.
#341133 by malu53 Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:02 pm
Wales Steven on wayn
currently in Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States

About me
I am a Christian and am looking for the woman to spend my life with. I attend church regularly and try to keep God first in all areas of my life. Finding someone that has similar goals and desires..People who know me have used words like the following to described me: nice, sincere, considerate, honest, generous, quiet, strong, adaptable, determined and patient. The phrase "still waters run deep" is something I have heard many times in reference to myself. I am a "giver" by nature and often get accused of having "too big of a heart...
The woman I am looking for would be loving, affectionate, have a giving nature, be considerate of others and would be interested in the long term. I am not a player or serial dater, so I naturally would not want to be connected with someone who does lean that way. I want an equal partner in a committed relationship... not someone to dominate or control. I am not looking for a clone of myself in female form, but rather someone who is compatible with me, someone who makes us both feel like our lives are complimented and enhanced, and someone who is willing to work at a relationship as hard as I am. I would want to spend a significant amount of time with her without smothering her or trying to prevent her from having her own friends, interests or alone time.
The woman I am looking for will be a Christian with a heart that knows what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and the core values in her life will reflect this. This common point between us would have the potential to provide a much stronger foundation for a lasting relationship if we decide to pursue that.
Family has always been important to me, but at this point in my life, mine is on the decline. Both of my parents have passed . I am single and have no children. I know anyone I may meet will also have family. I will respect that part of her life and would be very accepting of that as a priority.
If any of this sounds like I might have been describing you, please contact me and let's see what happens. I am open to email, text, phone conversations or meeting quickly to talk over coffee while we are trying to figure out if we have enough reason to keep going forward. Thanks for reading about me. I wish you the best in your search for love and companionship!

My pleasure, awe that's good..sure here is my e-address [email protected] i hope you having great and beautiful weekend Wales care :lol: .
Advertisement

#341134 by malu53 Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:05 pm
I am doing fine thank you, glad to read from you. I am Wales by name single I don't have a kids, i am originated from mixed race parents my father his from Spain Madrid and my mom she's Italy American.. I moved to United States 10years ago, I work as a Oil Consultant in Oil field with Chevron Oil and Gas company.. As I am presently talking to you I'm out of the States for work, people used this words to describe me loving, good hearted, open minded,caring,honest, having sense of humor..

I love swimming, listening to music, reading, watching news,traveling, running,walking,boating,fishing and shopping.
Here are my pictures.. I hope you like them I look forward to read from you, I hope you enjoying your Sunday... Stay blessed
yahoo IP
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017