Information on romance scams and scammers.
#341251 by malu53 Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:40 am
Hey there my dear mate, I would like to to meet you. I'm a lonely girl, my name is Zhanna. I am 33 years. What age are you? Even you're younger than me, you can no answer to my letter. I want to search for my special someone. I seek a honest man with serious intentions, for new relationship. I live in big country called Russian Federation. In what city do you live? My desire is meet a life partner and be with him until the end of life. Our goals equal? In this mail i sent you my picture, as well i'll wait your fotos. If you're not interested, please ignore this mail. I'll understand. If you are interested, we could continue our communication in more detail in our next letters. Zhanulechka
IP: 39.40.50.153, Islamabad, Pakistan
Reply-To: Zhanok Sweet < [email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017

Image <<< Kristina Igorevna Asmus, Russian theater and film actress
Advertisement

#341254 by malu53 Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:49 am
Hello dear stranger I would like to acquainted with you. I'm a lonely girl, my name is Zhanna. I am 33 years old. How old you are? Even you're younger than me, you can no respond to this message. I want to search for my special someone. I seek a honest person with serious intentions, for new relationship. I live in the biggest country called Russia. What kind of staff do you live? I wanna meet partner in life and be with him until the end of life. Our purposes equal? In this letter i sent you my photo, as well wait for your fotos. If you are not interested, please ignore this e-mail. I'll understand. If you are interested, we could keep our communication much more closely in our next letters. Zhanna.
IP: 189.186.125.25, Mazatlán, Mexico
Reply-To: Zshanchik Pretty < [email protected]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017

same pic as in previous post