Information on romance scams and scammers.
#341272 by malu53 Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:30 pm
Hello my dear stranger. I do not know where to start this letter. But I hope that you got this letter. And I do not bother you with my message. I suppose you are wondering why I write to you. And my English not perfect for you. I'm very concerned about what I write to you first and it may not be traditionally for a girl. but I think you'll grasp me. I do not know how you will react to my message. in the first placeto begin with I want to introduce myself. My name is Marina. My name is very prevalent in my country. acquaintanceship on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something wrong. I'm already fairly an adult woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm Single now and I want to get acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship. Now I will not tell many about myself. But in the future we be able to exchange messages I will speak all about myself that you will be interested to know. May in the future we may create friendly and warm relations. And this relationship be able to grow into more than a friendship. I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to create a enduring and warm relationship. What do you think? Anyway i hope to have an answer to my message. I am attaching you my icon. You got my representation? pleased with me send one of the superior image, in order to Flawlessly, and your important view about it. In the future I will send you more photo. I hope that in something then our views and searches coincide and my message will not remain unanswered and without your attention. And you write to my letter and we can put go the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.Goodbye, Marinsuha!
IP 45.124.4.81, Chinsurah, India
Reply-To: Marina Pretty < [email protected]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017

Advertisement