Information on romance scams and scammers.
#341354 by SpassBremse Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:16 pm
Reply To: [email protected]
Hello man. Nice to meet you. You can call me Katia. How is your day? I would like to speak with you. I very like you and I interested you better. Because I think you nice man. I attached my image. I am is 34 years old. Ok I will not sepak much, because maybe you are not like me. But if you interested in me then answer me. One moment I know many men not serious online. So I interested in only free, serious and adequate person. I hope you too search only serious communication. I will wait for your reply. Katia

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement

#343352 by rococo Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:04 pm
Comment on FB
Good morning! You can call me Katya. How are you? I would like to communicate with you. I really like you and I interested you much. Because I guess you nice person. I attached my picture. I am is 34 years old. Ok I will not tell much, because maybe you are not interested. But if you want to know me then reply me. One detail I know many people not serious online. So I search only free, serious and adequate partner. I hope you too seek only serious communication. I will wait for your mail. Ekaterinoka
[email protected]
#343375 by malu53 Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:38 pm
add. pic used by this scammer

already documented here
datingscams.cc/scammer/profile/s22342
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1507654363/2