Information on romance scams and scammers.
#341357 by malu53 Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:00 pm
Brown Gibson on galactic
43, Man, Single
New York City, United States
Looks for:
Woman
36 - 50 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
am an honest and good Christian who loves being surrounded by children, friends. I am ready for a serious relationship and i really look forward to start that with the right person. I am an honest, loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.

Image Image Image <<< also look on hangout

pics stolen from Commander Andrew "Andy" James Baldwin, MD, USN

Is my pleasure to meet you here. and am new here on this site. But we can also communicate on hangout. Here's my emaill address [email protected]
Advertisement

#357518 by malu53 Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:22 am
contact again

Brown Gibson
44, Man, Single
New York City, United States
Looks for:
Woman 36 - 50 years

Yes am on hangout Skype as well. give me your Skype name so that i can add you up on Skype. also send me your gmail so that i can contact you on hangout as well ok. my Skype name bg6690204
scammer changed profile pic :lol:
#366107 by malu53 Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:42 am
zulzero
Headline:
Those that follow have views that never changes

About Me:
I would hate to bore you by telling you how wonderful I am by attaching to my name a bunch of flattering adjectives. I am sure that you have already found this about two hundred times in all the other profiles. I believe that words are cheap, but actions speak much louder, so why bother? So, why not start with a bad stuff – I am impulsive and restless at times, I can’t kill a fly, I cried twice like a girl when I watched “Notebook,” I cuss too often, and stay up way too late way too often. There is something about the nighttime that I find magic, if you will, which keeps me up working or hanging out aimlessly. Can you relate? I have little patience for flakes and fake people – those who smile while being angry on the inside, as I never know what they keep up their sleeve. How about you? What annoyed you today? And what made you weak in your knees from joy and pleasure?

My ideal partner:

Today the weather here is beautiful, I just wish I had someone to share it with. Picnics, walking hand and hand, how nice. I like a woman who has passion in his heart and romance in her eyes. I look for a woman who has HUMOR, COMPASSION, HONESTY, INTERGITY, LOYALITY, FAITHFULNESS, and who is a good communicator.

I am not a perfect person by any means. I still have work to do. With God’s help, I am striving to be the best person I can be.

I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Colorado
City: colorado spingco
Zip code: 80915
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Looking for: Relationship

#366114 by malu53 Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:26 pm
more profiles here:

plus.google.com/102698015463703689956
Jonathan Ray

hepays
Andrew de Miami États Unis
this member is not verified
homme
Open to: * vrai amour
Interested in: Filles
Military Doctor.
Username: andybaldwin1

ts
andrewbaldwin40
40, Man, Single
Brooklyn Park, United States

adating.com
andybaldwin1212
Looks for: Woman
33 - 47 years
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
City: Miami

pics in use

#366115 by malu53 Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:32 pm
with the pics of previous post also here

get.google.com/u/0/albumarchive/102366828102765949317/album/AF1QipP15c94KbN_uoHqeigdcJu_ArAU-0J_OpVGfwuh

Larry Ray
scammer must have been a little confused
also uploaded this pic additionally

Image <<< Dr. Anil Safaya., Indian otorhinolaryngologist