Information on romance scams and scammers.
#341786 by malu53 Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:00 pm
carissa on swandate
I am a Woman
Birthday 1992-04-15
Country United States
City new york
Looking for a Man
Eye Color Brown
Hair Color Black
Marital status Single
Children Idon't have but I'd like to have them
Education university graduated
Occupation student
I can communicate in: English
Looking for friendship

nice to meet you ,i am Carissa please contact me direct to my email ([email protected]) we talk more
Advertisement

#341962 by rococo Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:39 pm
https://dateinegypt.com/profile/carissaluvet
carissaluvet
Ethnik: Asian
Religion: Christian
School: Some high school

In my Own Words:
i will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you later
i will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you later
hi dear, nice to meet you ,i am Carissa please try to contact me direct to my email ([email protected]) we talk more
#341978 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:33 pm
Amanda Larry
23 years
Ghana, Accra

also went by Agnes on wamba with this pic, also from Accra, Ghana :lol:
profile deleted
#342093 by malu53 Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:52 pm
My dear friend,
Thanks for your message. How are you doing ? i hope you are doing great ! Well to be sincere, i am shut of words because i do not really know how to express my feelings and situation here, i am really going through some difficulties here in Senegal.
To start with, My name is Carissa Oneil from Ivory Coast, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) and now I am 23 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. I am seriously looking for an honest man who can show me true love and someone who can show me concerned and attention never to betray me. Age or distance does not matter , i only need a true love or friendship.
About my parents, My late father Dr Harold Oneil was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd), and he was the Special adviser to the former Head of State (late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house early one morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.I was the only survived because i was away from home during the incident, and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee in a refugee camp.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my photos before the civil war. I would also like to see more of your pictures if you have any.. I will send you a telephone number to reach me on the next email ! I am for real love,so be honest with me so that i can visit you soonest after knowing you better!
Carissa Oneil
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017

Image Image
#342094 by malu53 Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:09 pm
with the first pic of previous post a second profile on swandate, currently not accessible
Name: Juliet Drogba

Juliet Drogba
Born on June 20 · Female

Juliet Drogba
Lives in Cote D'Ivoire

add. pic

#342095 by malu53 Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:31 pm
Juliet Drogba on singles4real
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Abidjan
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Average :=)
Ethnicity: Black / African descent
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

i am Juliet Drogba, i am from Abidjan in the country of ivory coast. I am a honest and sincere girl. I hate lies please so if you are coming my way keep it aside okay. Well need to talk much when we meet each other.

banned on letspal
Juliet Drogba from Cote D'Ivoire, Abidjan is on LetsPal

juliet drogba on 2flydating
Gender woman
Seeking man
Age 28

Image <<< also was Juliet's profile pic on its swandate profile