Information on romance scams and scammers.
#341975 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:04 pm
John Rowland on swandate
I am a Man
Birthday 1965-02-26
Country United States
City morse
Looking for a Woman
Figure Athletic
Eye Color Gray
Hair Color Blond
Marital status Widowed
Children I have and want more
Education university graduated
Occupation sales and marking
Alcohol I drink occasionally
I can communicate in: Arabic, English
Looking for marriage
phone: 3123008852

About me
Welcome to my world on paper. I’d describe myself as warm, educated, passionate, gentle, reliable, gentle but not a push over. There are commonalities amongst all of us like the things we admire and share. The travel, sunset, beach and all but what makes us individual is our heart and spirit, our perception about life and how we respond to what it throws at us. I want to find and maintain an inner peace and help others achieve the same. I love nature and have a strong spiritual basis. My perception of an ideal woman is a good companion with the view to a relationship growing into a long term plan. One that knows what she wants out of her adult life.. Oh well so much to actually share but not for here. If you are still reading then I’m guessing I have been able to keep you intrigued to say the very least. I dare you to message and leave me a means to reach you. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.. so they say.. Hope to hear from you.

I am most passionate about:
They say it’s hard to point fingers when we live a life of sin but being a awesome guy is always an asset..no? I am a well grounded, educated, loving man. I believe in living in the now and allowing the past be what it’s meant to be. Life is a series of trial and error that is meant to educate us out of the lessons derived from our mistake. I won’t get another shot, so i try to leave footprints and learn to enrich the lives of others Mostly i want to find and maintain an inner peace and help others do the same. I have been reasonably happy with life but before i die, I’d hope that all the killings in the world might stop. I am looking to find a good companion with the view to a relationship growing into a long term arrangement. A woman that has come to terms with life and knows what she wants out of it. So much more to share but not for here. If you’ve come this far reading my profile, I dare you to get in touch with me and leave me means to contact you. Until later, Always remember that you are the best version of yourself

Looking for in a person are:
They say it’s hard to point fingers when we live a life of sin but being a awesome guy is always an asset..no? I am a well grounded, educated, loving man. I believe in living in the now and allowing the past be what it’s meant to be. Life is a series of trial and error that is meant to educate us out of the lessons derived from our mistake. I won’t get another shot, so i try to leave footprints and learn to enrich the lives of others Mostly i want to find and maintain an inner peace and help others do the same. I have been reasonably happy with life but before i die, I’d hope that all the killings in the world might stop… Wish me luck !!
Advertisement

#341976 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:08 pm
phone number: 312-300-8852
Provider: NET TALK.COM
Rate Center: INC. - IL

with the pic posted also on:

anketa007
cuteonly

USA / Morse / John, 51
#341977 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:12 pm
cafebar.ro
always gives the IP for its members :=)
scammer registered with IP: 108.59.1.18
Lease Web proxy, USA

wland, single Man 50 looking for Woman date in United States HEATH
john rowland, single Man 50 looking for Woman
Name john rowland
Sex Man
Age 50
Address 9872 vincent rd
HEATH, Ohio
morse, United States
Preferences Woman

Description my name is john as u no am from la... 50 years old single,i am house agent contractor and now i own a shop where i sale tires and wheels ... love to watch movies going out and helping people I need a woman in my life who is truthful and honest to me a woman that will make me happy all the rest of my life