Information on romance scams and scammers.
#341979 by malu53 Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:54 pm
Gareth Baris on metrodate
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'10"
Children: I have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Divorced

Tell us a little about yourself:
I believe a person's description will be better understood when someone else tries to give an insight detail about you but i will try and describe myself the way i appear to be me. I am just a normal and ordinary man who seeks the path of happiness like every other man out there. I am cool, honest at heart, loving, understanding and down to earth. I believe the sole aim of life is living to affect others for good, i rather consider every action i take in life as the second order and putting others ahead(first order). I love singing, dancing though I'm not that good, maybe you can teach if you want to :). Fishing, camping, traveling as been my favorite hobbies, i like meeting new people of better interest and better contribution to one's existence. My main aim and motto about life is centered around " Love and Happiness ".

My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person:
I am not looking for the perfect woman as there is no one with the seed of perfection, but i am looking for a woman with a perfect sense of understanding, i believe the best gift anyone can have is the gift of understanding. I am looking for a woman who can be my best friend, a sister, and a mother, who truly understand and appreciate the value of love and reciprocating it. I am not saying i am a perfect judge to choose that woman that comes my way, but i rather lay all in the hands of destiny and God to lead her through my path

My turn-offs and traits I avoid from a potential partner: liars and cheats :=)
My favorite restaurants, local hangouts, or travel destinations: Home is always the best destination
My favorite music: Classics, [smooth] Jazz, Blues, Rock, Christian, Fusion, Reggae
My favorite Books and Authors: The Bible
My favorite movies: i love seeing movies that creates an aspect of motivation, mostly documentaries, science fiction and thrillers
My favorite TV Shows: documentaries
My favorite pets or animals: Dogs
Here are some things I could do without! The word of God, Eating, and sleeping
Some more keywords that describe me: (Examples: Ethnicity, religion, disabilities, or political party) cautious, calm, easy going

Wow I'm amazed with your profile picture,you look smart and lovely.can I pour you a wine?it will be a great privilege hearing back from you
You can contact me on [email protected]....drop your mail so I can drop you a message.nice meeting you xxx. I'm Gareth a consultant physiotherapist from San francisco.I will be glad to hear back from you.
identical script also here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=46238
Advertisement