Information on romance scams and scammers.
#342453 by AlanJones Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:49 am
Reply-to: Anastasiya Anastasiyusha - [email protected]

Aloha my awesome friend! My name is Anastasia, live in RU, work in medicine. Decided to leave on this site your own data hoping, that respond man, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm glad to meet with man solid, not devoid of sense humor and the fact with who could would find common interests. I without difficulty find many people, however I need, with whom you I would were able discuss all your joys and concerns. The Man, with which our understanding it would be perfect. Understand that perfection is hard reach, but you understand that may just get closer to him, and I happy. I twenty-eight years old. I optimist and positive people, who happy to accept each person, if only he decent and ready agree. All necessary, we could be to clarify correspondence, identifying the community of interests. Think that having common interests to first and important an indication, what our meeting is not accidental. And then we could be develop communication, in which I told about yourself more. I'm want serious relationship plan to have a family expensive husband, to have kids and find happiness. I am have a skype and phone we have the opportunity to chat there. Nastulya!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement