Information on romance scams and scammers.
#342460 by AlanJones Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:01 am
Reply-to: Meik Lizoka - [email protected]

Hello my dear mate. Are you able to communicate in english? I can speak just english. I am hoping you understand what I'm telling you. Would you please see this letter. I'm in a a search of a serious man, who will make me happy. I am thirty three y.o. I'm not interested in amusement. I'm not a young anymore, I'm searching for a serious relationship. I would like to be with someone who will take me to a cinema, go to park, spend time together, or even build a family. Never before I taken the first step, however I am tired to be alone. I want to be with someone who's no younger than 35 years old. I hope you're the man who I will be happy with. My name is Elizaveta. I live in Belarus. Where do you live? I hope you're interested and that my letter you will notice my message. I'm sending you my snapshot. I am expecting to have a photo of you too. Looking forward to talking more with you. Lizusya

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement