Information on romance scams and scammers.
#342505 by malu53 Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:09 pm
Name Tim on livedatesearch.com
Birth Date/Age 12 April 1957, 60 y.o. - The Ram
Current Location United States, Maryland, Baltimore
Gender Man

About myself I
am a nice guy, all i need is to love and be love. I don't really want to know where my partner is from, all i want to know is that is loves me. And most importantly age is just but a number, it dose not count in a relationship. I am ready to treat my partner like a queen and always respect the feelings she has for me
Speciality European
Registered 16 Oct 2017

It's a pleasure to meet you, how are you? I think you're doing great, I am looking for a serious relationship. And I see you as the kind of woman I'm looking for, No matter the distances. I still believe, We can form a good relationship. can I have your email address, So that I can tell you more about myself.
Thanks for your response, My dear i don't have Skype or hangout. please send your mail address so i can send my details to you including some of my photos. Or you can still write on my mail. [b][email protected] /b]Tim
Please see my email address [email protected]

Image <<< Curtis Michael Scaparrotti , four-star general in the United States Army, and the current Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO Allied Command Operations
Advertisement