Information on romance scams and scammers.
#342949 by malu53 Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:23 am
Name

Berlinda White on swandate
I am a Woman
Birthday 1987-12-15
Country United States
City Alabama Dothan
Looking for a Man
Height 160
Figure Normal
Eye Color Black
Hair Color Black
Marital status Single
Education college
Occupation Student
Alcohol I do not drink
I can communicate in: English, other
Looking for long term relationship

About me
am single and am 26 years of age looking for a relationship

Looking for in a person are:
am looking for someone who is caring and lovely

no profile pic

hello xxx you can let us talk privately contact me on hangout [email protected]
Advertisement

#358392 by malu53 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:11 am
sms-dating.su/jeg-er-en-hvit-kvinne-2712
Rita
Byen: Tønsberg Norway
Kjønn: Kvinne

Jeg er en hvit kvinne og vakker til et annet land på jakt etter en hyggelig, rik mann i Italia for langsiktig forhold med kan føre til ekteskap. sex er ikke et problem i forholdet vårt. leter etter en mann mellom 30 og 60 år e-post: [email protected]
I am a white woman and beautiful, looking for a nice, rich man in Italy for long term relationships which can lead to marriage. sex is not a problem in our relationship. looking for a man between the ages of 30 and 60 years: [email protected]
#358393 by malu53 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:14 am
bernice
I'm from:
City of: ohio
I'm need: a male 38-75 years old for marriage
About me: without children

Some words about myself: Right from the start, action is my second name. I am vivid and energetic woman who just can't sit on her hands. My friends sometimes even call me fidget. And they are right! Because I can`t spend a minute without doing something interesting and useful. I like everything that broaden my horizons: engaging in different kinds of activities, and meeting new people. With me you will never be bored, because I will be happy to make the life of my beloved man bright as sunny sunny day. And even if it will be cold snowy winter my big tender brown eyes will warm you in any weather. And though I am small and look fragile and tender, I am ready to follow my man far and wide, to support him in any conditions. If you like such a small, cheerful, whirlwind to come in your life then I wait for you!

uses pic pf previous post

add. pic

#358418 by malu53 Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:51 pm
plus.google.com/u/1/113048504948609571033
Rita Amoh

Image Image

loads of pics of a colored young man, also together with girlfriend
#358419 by malu53 Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:57 pm
sent this pic to a Norwegian vic
using the same email address
Name: chefor annabel
claims to be from South Africa

also here
romlove.com/woman/id/26316
Raven from Atlanta, GA
#358421 by malu53 Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:02 pm
anunciosgratis
buscando el amor
Email: [email protected]

beautiful girl of 27 years looking for a man between 40 and 60 years
looking for a man for a long-term relationship
#358912 by malu53 Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:27 am
margaretisi15 on wd
27, Woman, Single
Bang Bon, Thailand
Looks for:
Single Man45 - 60 years
Long-term dating

My self-introduction

I am single, never been married & currently seeking for a relationship, enjoy my independence but miss the smell, touch, partnership and certainly other things of female partner

I want that special man to make my world complete and together we can have a wonderful home and Family

I'm a family oriented person, and knows how to be an awesome friend. Am honest, gentle, do have a kind heart(I usually put other people first), friendly, and trustworthy, passion, very open minded, well educated, and more of God-fearing. Besides , I have very strong moral values with honesty and respect being the core of my personality. I am very romantic woman and I love making surprises to my beloved. I am tired of being alone, I want to wake up and feel the touch and caress of my beloved. I am looking for a man who desires to get to know me. Like mature individuals, seeking long term friendships.

I really desire a man I can connect with on an emotional, spiritual, physical and similar view in life. I don't mind a difference of opinion as long there is a positive outlook. I believe there's someone special out there that matches me. Hit me up only if you have devotedly read my profile and is ready for a LTR, observe where I am from. No summers!! I had enough of it!!

Life is better lived with someone who cares deeply about the couple and is willing to make that investment. I enjoy the affectionate side of the relationship. It's easy to hate but to love we need courage. I have enough courage to fall in love. In my life I try to worry less, smile more. I am always optimistic about life, I prefer to see positive and good things in life. I enjoy traveling and meeting new people, love taking walks alongside the beach ,swimming, movies, mostly slow or countryside & instrumental music ,reading. I hate liars, nagging, hypocrisy, high noise.

What I am doing with my life
I am always optimistic about life, I prefer to see positive and good things in life. I enjoy traveling and meeting new people, love taking walks alongside the beach ,swimming, movies, mostly slow or countryside & instrumental music ,reading.

Things I like about myself
I enjoy traveling and meeting new people, love taking walks alongside the beach ,swimming, movies, mostly slow or countryside & instrumental music ,reading.

My favourite outdoor activities are
I enjoy traveling and meeting new people, love taking walks alongside the beach ,swimming, movies, mostly slow or countryside & instrumental music ,reading.

My favourite indoor activities are
Cooking, cleaning, watching TV

These topics are interesting for me
Camping, swimming, traveling and meeting new people

I might look for you if
If you are serious

Image Image

Hello xxx,
Good morning and nice to meet you. My name is Margaret, and my hangout is [email protected]
#377607 by malu53 Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:53 am
Nelly on fd
Online Now
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 36310
Height: 5 ft. 2 in.
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: White
Education: High School
Job: Computers Hardware
Has Kids: No

ABOUT
I am looking for someone to spend the rest of days with.
Enjoying one another and experiencing what it can be like to have mutual loving adoration for one another in a marriage.I value honesty trust and equal consideration in all things with a prospective husband and father to our future children.

email me here [email protected] think you ..

with the pic in this post more than 25 fake profiles are available in the web