Information on romance scams and scammers.
#343087 by malu53 Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:07 am
tom anderson on zorpia
50, Fort Myer, Virginia, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑80, in Italy.

Image <<< Hugh Howey, American writer

Image Image

can we chat on viber or skype ok am not often here too ok, can i have your cp number either skype or viber ok
[email protected]
Advertisement

#343088 by malu53 Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:18 am
with the 1st pic posted
twice on
ilikeyou

Charles
52, Male, San Jose

Watson
New York

I am nice, kind, caring, understanding, honest, faithful, lovable and fun loving man.

with the 2nd and third pic posted on fllirtic, MS
David Mark aka Gabriel Mark
20. July 1960 (57), Neah Bay, USA and from London, England, United Kingdom

I'm an easy going man, down to earth and i like meeting people who are caring and down to earth as well...and i really do appreciate God for my life
#343089 by malu53 Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:27 am
Benjamin Jesper
55 years
from Washington, USA

add. pics

Image Image

Image Image Image

neatly documented here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=1197
#343108 by malu53 Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:00 pm
FB
uid: tommy.anderson.39395033
Tommy Anderson
Intro
Lives in San Diego, California
From San Diego, California
profile from September 13
18 female friends
#357566 by malu53 Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:31 am
Matthew Hippone on Rich Men & Single Women online dating, Singles Over 40matthew hippone, 30 and DIVORCED!, Hangouts on Air, and on g+

uses the pics posted here and this additional pic

I am a mature and responsible man, a good man, a self employed civil engineer, educated, well rounded, and ready for life's next chapter. I am light hearted and I like to laugh and enjoy life no matter where I am also i am a fun loving man. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I am Very simple man with a simple dreams to have a partner forever and happy family I want it better.The Time, send a text if you think you've figured it out.I want a serious relationship that would last forever till eternity...Life is to short,Age and distance is not a problem and cannot never stop two heart from meeting. I have a big and beautiful heart and I know how to treat women and the beauty of their heart.

(602)4180756I [email protected] if you are the right person i need a woman from us or canada