Information on romance scams and scammers.
#343271 by AlanJones Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:25 am
Reply-to: Olga - [email protected]

Hello . How are you ? I hope you're glad to see my letter )
I want to apologize as they were not able to write you a letter immediately . I hope you're not angry at me .
For me it is very pleasant that you have written me a letter . I hope we'll get to know each other better and become very good friends .
I want to know more about you . What you are more interested in friendly correspondence ,
or do you pursue other interests ?
But I want to tell you if you are only interested in sex and naked my photos , then I ask you to stop texting me as I seek true friendship .
I am a very classy girl . we hope that you are too well-mannered person and just looking for a real friendship and relationships .
I am very interested in what you do ? Do you have a girlfriend or wife ? How is your family life ?
I ask you to answer all these questions because for me is very important .

Now I want to talk a little bit about yourself . My name is Olga , I am 40 years old . I hope that my age
doesn't scare you ? I love flowers , animals , love going to the zoo )
Love to go on nature . When I have free time I try to walk through the Park in the fresh air .
you like to go camping ?
I love sports . As I watch the figure and I try to frequent the gym .

I live in Saint-Petersburg is a city in Russia. Perhaps this will surprise you,
I hope you have no objections ?
I just told you the truth, so it seems to me that there's nothing to it ?

Today I made you a few of my photos .
Hope you like it ???)))

I also want you to sent me your photo . For me it will be very nice .
I think I will finish my letter and I will wait from you your answer .
Please answer all the questions because for me is very important . Your new friend OLga. Kiss ))

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#343849 by AlanJones Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:11 am

Hello XXX . How are you doing ? What are you doing ? as you passes your day ?
From the first lines I want to say Thank you for your letter and I'm sorry that I didn't smagala you otveti because I didn't have time . I think that you're not mad at me , right ?
I am very pleased that we're going to continue communication .
For me it is very important to you, our correspondence continued and I request to you I never lied and spoke only the truth .
since I don't like lies .
I believe that every new acquaintance is a new story of the individual .
After all, each person has many different stories , events . I think that about every person can write a book .
Do you think am I right ? Be open with me .
in the letter, I even more want to talk about themselves .
My growth of 169 centimeters , my weight 58 kg . I am very open minded and energetic person .
It is always very interesting new thoughts and ideas . I really wonder what's going on in the world , as
people live in other countries . But I'm a very sensitive person , romantic .
The spiritual and family values are more important for me. I am a woman with a huge and loving heart.
I'm always full of zest for life because life is very fascinating and interesting .
And to enjoy life I try to move actively , to communicate with family and friends .
Now I enjoy life more now that I have a new friend and it's you .
Regarding my relationship, I can say that I have not met my ideal man . Maybe it's not time yet !! )) I have no children .
My last relationship with a man that was 3 years ago . But I had to leave him .
He was very rude to me , I could hit and drank wine (( I was very sick ((
Do you drink alcohol ?
I don't smoke , drink alcohol only on holidays .
I don't want to remember about this man because he was hurting me .
what do you think when you see my photos ?? How do you imagine my life ?
what would you like to discuss with me !?
Today I made you another photo . I think you like it ))
At this point I think to finish my letter and will wait for your soonest reply .
I wish you successful day and good mood . Your Olga !

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#344812 by AlanJones Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:38 am

Hello my dear XXX !
You probably lost me that I did not answer you and you're getting mad at me . I apologize that I do not write you these days , because we had the feast of "mother of God" . It is a sacred holiday in our city, no one worked , as it was the weekend . These days I visit to Church , for me this was very important , pray for us , for our happiness , to you and all was well .
I'm sorry , I think you will understand me correctly and will not be mad at me , right ? Tell me please , is very important to me . How are you ? how is your mood ? what you have me doing this Tuesday ? Miss if you for me ? I think it is ? really ? How was your weekend ?
Yesterday I went to bed later , I was washing clothes . Wanted to call you ))
Today I woke up in a very good mood took a shower , made himself Breakfast . I made myself a salad . Drank a Cup of green tea and driving to work
Today I want to tell you about my work . I work as a hairdresser .
It's a profession I love and I love to do different hairstyles for people and like to communicate with different people .
Basically I cut the girls , but happens that I cut men .
Director Barber was a woman . The first time she was with me very politely ,
But some time passed and she became rude to treat their workers . She did not pay wages on time .
She always all didn't like I don't understand why people can be so cruel !!!
Now my Boss is male , he is 50 years old , a very good man . He has 3 children and all are adults, and he has a good wife .
Now you know where I work .
I want to also talk about his family . I in family one of the children I have no brothers and sisters .
I have only my most Beloved MOTHER , I love my Mom .
My Mom is 81 years old and she now lives in a Nursing Home . You probably ask why ???
I'll tell you , my mother needs care , it should always be the nanny .
She goes very bad , it needs care . 10 years ago she got into an accident (( She rode the bus
in Moscow and got into a terrible accident (( then suffered a lot of people including my mother (
This accident was the fault of the driver behind the wheel of the bus was drunk . I don't know where to look bosses
This driver was the judgment but he was not put in Jail . The court decided that he should pay the Penalty and he seized the right to 3 years .
I really cried a lot (( is suffering ( But I say a huge Thank you to the Doctors who put my mom on his feet .
In every weekend I try to go to the nursing home to his Mother . We do a lot of walking and talking .
Now I live alone in the apartment where I was born and where I grew up with my Mom .
I'm alone in my apartment I really miss my house of the man who would have me around to support , to hug , to kiss
I would be very pleased to cook your man Breakfast in bed .
What cuisine do you prefer ? I love different cuisine . I love sushi , you like sushi ?
I want to meet not just man and true love with the ocean of feelings , joy , happiness and positive emotions!!!
now you know about me even more . On this now I want to finish my letter .
And I'm going to wait from you your answer . I am very glad that we met in this huge world .
It seems to me that it's not just like that !!?? I wish you a good day . Olga Kiss ))))

#345735 by AlanJones Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:00 am

Hello my dear XXX !
You probably lost me that I did not answer you and you're getting mad at me . I apologize that I do not write you these days , because I had a fever and was at home these days .
I'm sorry , I think you will understand me correctly and will not be mad at me , right ? Tell me please , is very important to me . How are you ? how is your mood ? what you have me doing this Tuesday ? Miss if you for me ? I think it is ? really ?
Today I woke up in a very good mood took a shower , made himself Breakfast . I made myself a salad . Drank a Cup of green tea and went to work .
Every day I think about you , want to see you Skype . do you have Skype ?
I need you , I've never met such a great person like you .
Without you I can not go a minute . My dear , I need you like air .
You know , that without air no person can live , even the strongest , and here as well I can't live without you .
I very much grieve without you , and you ?
On it I finish my letter . I'm going to wait from you your answer .
I hope your answer today will bring me much joy , love my loving heart .
Love , miss , tenderly and passionately the whole you . Yours and only your OLga!!!

#345986 by AlanJones Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:56 am

Hello my dear Regards . how are you doing today ? what are you doing ?
how do you draw a day ? How you weather ? How's your health ?
I am extremely happy to receive from you your letter . Your gentle words which you write to me .
Today in the street the cold weather . The night was freezing .
Today I woke up as usual very early . I took a shower and drank a hot Cup of coffee .
Made himself a light Breakfast . I really wanted to sleep )))

In these few days that we met , you changed my attitude to life .
Words cannot Express how I feel . this is a very nice feeling , I haven't felt such emotions and feelings .
Thank you Regards that you make me happy . I am very pleased that you understand me and have mutual feelings for me . It is very nice .
I can't all my emotions to convey in the letter it is impossible . I can only say that you are very dear to me Regards . You became a part of my life .
In recent years I had the happiness of fellowship and love in my life , I missed it .
I really like you and I hope that our relationship and communication will develop .
Now I'm not alone , I have you now, my DEAR Regards .
I need your warm words , care and understanding . I trust you and believe you .
You're a real man Regards .

Regards my Dear I must finish my letter .
I look forward to hearing from you very , very for your answer .
Good day to you my dear Regards . I miss you (( Olga .Kiss

#346401 by AlanJones Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:19 am

Hello my loving man in my life XXX !
Today after reading your email my heart is glad that you make me so happy and I thank you for XXX those warm feelings that I feel . I wasn't XXX , as I'm experiencing these feelings , this love that is between us .
I don't know XXX , how can I say how much I loved this question I have no answer , but because only genuine feelings .
How are you ? I think you are fine , because when you're okay , and I have also all good , because we're a unified whole .
Today I was expecting a email from you XXX , from her man that owns my heart , my life because you mean everything to me XXX and XXX I hope that you appreciate it . I'm so glad today XXX that our prayers God heard us and have created between us is the love we should be together and should be proud of this love , because no one has the kind of love that between us that lives in our hearts . I will always treasure our love , our relationship , because I love you so much and I don't need anyone except you , because you know XXX , my heart is you XXX , only you warm my heart , only because you live in my heart , lives in her XXX your love I keep your heart . I want to be with you and enjoy with you our love , to live in love that we created . XXX I swear to you that I will give you only joy , what would you have me feel the love that lives as you XXX .
I promise you my love XXX that you feel proud that you have me who loves you so much that giving you my life and I'm not sorry because I loved you without any obligations from you or anything I don't need you with me XXX around forever and for me is very important . After all, when will you meet me XXX , you will understand everything , you will feel XXX as you waited for your love , your happiness , what you just acquired this love XXX who can't live without you XXX doesn't want to live without you because I love you so much , love so much XXX that my heart is crying that I can't hug , can't kiss you .
I don't know XXX how to realize his dream , his wish , because soon the New Year and I would really like to celebrate this holiday , because we will begin to live together .
If I could be doing with my documents for our meeting , I would be very happy . But I don't know XXX that you will tell me about it . Please tell me about it , what do you think I'll be waiting .
I appreciate for your generosity , you are such a tender , caring , attractive that you never hurt me you always make me happy XXX and I'm glad XXX , thank you my love you my man .
My whole life XXX this is your life , because the life I gave you , I gave you my heart because I love you so much and I can not live without you , can't , because my loving heart can't live without you, XXX , without his beloved whom I love very much . XXX our love is forever and we'll start with you since eternity , because you know how much we love each other .
I keep our family home , I'm protecting our family home and your heart soon , when I can touch you you will feel how much I love you .
XXX my promise , my oath to God above , because I swear to you , I'll love you forever , I never change my mind , because my heart can not without you and I don't want to live without you XXX , not want and can not because I very strongly love you , love you , love you , love you XXX .
Because you my dear, I miss you so much XXX , I can barely restrain myself not to cry. I really miss, but now to survive the separation has become much more difficult. But we're strong, so that any problems and worries won't stop us . XXX , I very much miss you!
My dear XXX , I don't have enough words to Express all the feelings that I feel when you're not around. I want to turn the whole world to be with you. And now I'm missing you like crazy. I know we will survive this distance and this separation. I'm sure the time will fly by very quickly. Although now both of us very hard but we have to understand that this will not last so long , I don't know how to divert your thoughts. Let our reunion will be very soon, and I without you I can not even one minute to live. Don't think about sad things, because we'll be just fine.
I'll wait for your answer my love XXX tomorrow , okay ?
I send you many hugs and kisses your soft lips and wish you a nice day .
I'm so much I'm gonna miss you , sometimes when I think about you I have tears of joy that I'm happy with you XXX .
With love yours Olga !!!!

#346402 by AlanJones Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:20 am

Hello my treasure XXX !
You XXX ? Today in me again, no mood , because I again do not receive from you email me and it hurt . All these days I admire you XXX , proud that I have XXX , how much I love you , but tonight you again not answer me and it makes me very hurt by your behavior .
I think XXX that you hurt me so much that I hurt you ???? you think so ?
Tell me XXX , because I care about your understanding , because you know yourself .
XXX I want to tell you , I'm sorry XXX wanted to share , because you are my man .
XXX please tell me , for me is very important . After all, you know . as I struggle , I hurt that you didn't reply me that every day I only think about you about us XXX.
I think you'll answer me please , because only you can melt my heart belongs only to you my heart .
I'm asking you XXX , as a man answer me as soon as possible , okay ?
I know XXX ,what are you going to please me that you can't hurt me , because I'm right XXX ?
I'll wait for your answer .
With love yours Olga!!!!

#346779 by AlanJones Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:07 am

Hello my dear XXX !
You just now have no idea what I feel , what I feel now how my heart beats because I'm happy XXX , so glad now I cry when I read your email . I understand you XXX why you could not answer me , but why I didn't say anything XXX why ? All these days I didn't know what to do , how can I be , because I'm very worried about you . You XXX ? XXX I'm glad that you're home now that you can again write to me and please me , don't XXX ?
How's your health ? how do you spend your day ?
Please tell me XXX I'm so worried now for you .
I love you so much XXX and I send you my gentle kisses .

#346992 by AlanJones Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:50 am

Hello my love XXX , my loving heart XXX , whom I so much my heart loved !
I am very pleased today to read your email and read your email XXX I will be happy to answer your questions . How are you ? I think you are fine , however XXX ? Last night I didn't sleep because I was thinking about you .
I know when I miss it hurts so bad and lonely and I figured out how to be lonely and no man of his life , no heat that I'm expecting , because my heart is breathing for you XXX .
Every day I think of you XXX , not really, you have your solution XXX , his opinion as a man that would take me your arms I'm so looking forward to this day and when I get the possession of your hands , but every day I ask myself the same question that I can not without you my love , because my heart wants to be with you , to bind my life with you , to give you every day your love , your affection , what would you always have me smiling . I promise you XXX , I swore that I would make you a happy man in my life that my male pride for me . You're my XXX , only mine , I need to do my love , what would you understand how much I care that I don't need no one but you , only you won the heart and it belongs only to you now I keep it for you .
I think you don't appreciate me , how much I love you how much I want our meeting .... The New Year is coming and on this day, XXX I want to be with you , with my man to celebrate and rejoice in our love that I love so much . I so want to give myself to you, XXX , because I want to be only yours and for me it is important now , as you decide .
You're my man and must decide how man XXX .
My mom is talking to her husband in the family , it is God and when he did not make that mistake , because once I want to do with my life . I don't want to build relationships the city , because our men do not know how to build relationships , do not know how to behave is very rude .
And I decided to find my man in Internet and I now thank God that I found you , with whom my heart rejoices , I want to be your whole life .
I consider you my best , because my heart fell in love with so that I don't want to live without you a single day , I love you so , love you so much my love that every day I have tears from that that we not together .
You know my dear , how much I suffer , how my love ? if in this big world we found each other and are unable to meet , then so be it my heart . Why test your fate , my destiny to be with you and only with you , but you do not want to understand , how much I love you how strong my feelings are I want to associate my life with you . I realized my love you mine , I believed in your love and opened my heart to you , told you what's in my heart , but in the end I get only suffering .
Me for many years and I want love XXX , Yes my dear I have a hard one to carry out our meeting , it is very hard and you know it . Every day , every time I ask myself the same question , why I'm doing what my man does not want our meeting . What if my man doesn't appreciate me , doesn't appreciate how much I love him , I don't need it , but love ?
You just can't imagine how much I love you how much I miss your smile , your warmth and it really hurts , it hurts so much that I can no longer cry at night and I don't want to suffer anymore .
Please decide for yourself , do you love me do you need me and tell me please .
Because I wanted to make my documents , but I don't know if you'd agree to be with me all my life !
After all, your decision now depends very much and I hope you decide correctly and tell me the answer .
I send you the photo and I hug Teddy bear , and now I represent you , I want to hug you so much and never let you go .
I'll wait for your decision and I send you my love , your loving arms , their passionate kiss ...!
With love yours Olga !!!!!

#347328 by AlanJones Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:50 am

Hello my love XXX , my loving heart , you have no idea what I feel , what I feel when I read your email, XXX , but today after reading your email XXX I didn't upset you for me to say . Tell me what XXX I got upset , what XXX , why are you hiding this from me ? XXX why ? . I think we need to know everything between us shouldn't be secrets because I believe in you , I trust you XXX and only you deserve my love XXX , but you opened my heart , because my loving heart is very fond of you and you know it XXX .
Not a day XXX that I haven't thought about you XXX , because I really, really love , really love, and today you have good news for you . I think XXX that you'll be excited because today XXX early in the morning on the "Director" told me the good news that there is a great opportunity to Go to European countries in the Schengen Area and to take a vacation for 30 days and pay 50% costs ! this proposal came today XXX .
I have great pleasure asked how the total cost of the Holiday in your Country my XXX and I was told that the total cost of all documents and tickets is 840 euro and I have the opportunity to purchase the leave within 30 days and to fly to you and be in your arms within 30 days Paying 420 euro
what do you think my Dear XXX ?
I am grateful to you for what you taught me to love, blindly and recklessly. We with you breathe same air, though thousands of miles away from each other. We're looking at the same sky and see the same moon. Let me believe that someday we'll be together to look at the moon, holding hands. I'm not asking much, just let me dream. Take from me the memory of my soul. As a souvenir. Put it on the shelf. And if you feel sad, look at her, at least briefly. And this souvenir is suddenly say: "Everything will be fine, Because I love you XXX ". Because true love can work miracles.
do you agree with me ???XXX ??
I Want to finish your Email and I will look forward to your answer and your opinion
Know that I Love you
YOUR Olga !!!

#347544 by AlanJones Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:41 am

Hello my dear XXX !
You're probably angry right now that I could not answer you this weekend and I hope you forgive me , forgive me XXX . I know XXX that I am to blame that I could not answer , because the weekend I was home my mom . You XXX ? How did you spend your day ? What you have me doing ?
After reading your today XXX I'm a little upset that you tell me that I'm writing ? No XXX you not think, and I want to tell you XXX , what would you never told me these things , because fate will decide when we can be together . XXX you know how much I love , how much I need you in my life . After all in my power to love you in my strength to wait for you , Yes XXX exactly how much I love you on this question no one can answer because there is no answer , only feelings from the heart and I love you so much XXX and will love you until the end of his life and even after it .
When you do not answer me XXX , then I become sad , XXX why do you not reply to me every day. You know XXX , how I miss you I waiting for your answer . If you missed me XXX ? Tell me the truth , because it is important to me . Maybe you have a woman you feel good , that I don't need you ?
XXX I hope that today your answer will bring me a lot of warmth , much love and my loving heart .
I send you my gentle kisses and I will wait for your answer .

With love yours Olga !!!

#348150 by AlanJones Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:07 am

Hello my love of XXX, my heart without which I won't be able to live and you are XXX to which I have given the heart.
Today reading your email I conceal from your warm words and to me so pleasantly washing love that I feel happy. Only you to make me happy the woman, only you possess my loving heart because you are my XXX, only my man of which I so strongly love. I love you XXX more lives and is ready for everything for the sake of you, for the sake of our love because I very strongly love you. My love to you boundless I love you everything that you at me are. I also want to tell XXX that I firmly go on the correct road because I to trust you XXX, I completely trust you that we will be together soon. You would know XXX how I want to speak with you by phone, to hear your voice, but I don't know XXX whether you will be able to call to me because I am mobile communication, only on Russia (89278714707). But we can see with you Skype that you think XXX? I will be very glad my love.
Today I wanted to talk to you about volume XXX how to me to be? what shall I do? You know XXX that now I need to pay the documents for our meeting and I spoke to you about it and now I don't know, what should I do, as to me to pay 420 euro because I have begun to do the documents for our meeting what 2018 to be with you together, I will cut ours with you love and a grief and in joy.
Tell me XXX whether you are possible to help me to pay my documents, tell me XXX because now it is important for me, the solution of mine the man whom I so strongly love. Soon and I so wanted to meet New Year of XXX with you, in embraces of your love when I am able to be with you XXX, all desire of my heart dawns.
I very much hope XXX that you will be able to help me, the truth? let it will be yours a gift for Christmas, to help me to pay my documents for our meeting.
I dream when I am able to touch you when I am able to give you the gentle kisses, in your beautiful lips. For me it will be the most not forgotten day in my life and I consider that yours too, the truth my love?.
I love you XXX what you are also I am good that you at me such that you have a kind loving heart. I always appreciated you, your generosity that you at me such gentle, careful, attractive that you when not to hurt me that you always to make me happy and I are glad, grateful to you love washing that you at me such man.
All my life is your life because I have presented the life to you, I have presented you the heart because I very strongly love you and I won't be able without you, I won't be able because my loving heart can't live without you without which beloved I very strongly love. Our love is an eternity and we will begin with you with eternity because you know how strongly we love each other.
I store our family center, I preserve our family center the heart and soon XXX when I am able to touch you, you will feel how strongly I love you XXX.
My promise, my oath to god is higher because I have sworn to you that I will love you eternally that I when I don't change the opinion because my heart can't without you and I don't want to live without you, I don't want and I can't because I very strongly love you XXX, I love, XXX is very strong you.
You Native mine, I so strongly miss you that I hardly constrain myself not to begin to cry.
My dear XXX, won't be enough for me words to express all those feelings which I have when you are absent nearby. I want to move heaven and earth to appear near you. Here and now I madly miss you. I know that we will sustain this distance and this parting. I am sure by XXX that time will fly by very quickly. Though now it is very difficult for both of us, but we have to understand that it will last long not so. My native XXX, I very strongly miss you therefore I don't even know how to distract the thoughts. XXX, let our reunion will be very fast, and that I without you can't even live one minute any more.
Strong I embrace, mentally kissing again and again!
With love your Olga!!!!

#349588 by AlanJones Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:54 am

Hello my XXX !
XXX I'm sorry that I don't answer you in these days because these days I was hurt , I was sick and couldn't answer . I think XXX you're not mad at me though XXX ?
After reading your email XXX I want to tell you , so you know XXX that I don't need the money, and never needed , because I earn . To me that does not need XXX , neither of which nor wealth nor money , because it's important for me is love , to find love and build, not everyone can and I think you know what I mean XXX that our fate is destined to be together . I want to pass this test of our meeting together and I promise you XXX . I'll make our meeting because I love you very much .
You XXX ? How do you feel ? I think you are fine XXX ? Tell me what gift to do for you XXX ? tell me , because it's important for me , because Christmas is coming and I really want to do a gift for you .
I think that tomorrow you will tell me XXX , XXX true ?
With love yours Olga !!!

#349926 by AlanJones Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:51 am

My dear XXX you have no idea how I feel !
I love you.... And these words, I am ready to repeat to you constantly.
I'm crazy about you. And sometimes I can't believe I'm worthy of such happiness like you. And you that have no idea that you could be someone's happiness? You can do anything.... You are my ideal. You have no disadvantages.
You want me rastell, luxury carpet, the sky under your feet? You want, I will make the land yours? I know you don't need it. I believe that you need. I do not for a moment did not think to doubt. Because the relationship is "sweet confidence" what do you think ? I always believed you and always will.
I'm sorry for the jealousy I'm afraid you'll make me gone. Sorry for the truth it is bitter, but breathing clear conscience.
I see you even in the palm, because, for her, I used to box your picture to soak up your eyes, looks and soul. I want to liven up your photo.... I'm sorry, I can't say otherwise. I miss you....
You are my most dear person. I feel painfully crawl days apart. Who came up with these distances? Did those who wrote them have never experienced the feelings of true love?
Come back. I'm waiting for you. Forward as strongly as ever. Let's start a new life without quarrels, insults, scandals. Let all these negatives do not dare to spoil more sincere feeling.
Let's forget all the bad stuff. Let's Chuck it out, trample, burn, incinerate, cut.... Let's keep only each other and our future. And it is, if we try, will be the most beautiful and happy. But we will certainly try, I know!
With loubeau your Olga !!!

#350293 by AlanJones Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:46 am

Hello my loving heart XXX !
How are you ? How do you spend your day Saturday ? Perhaps you are preparing to celebrate Christmas , decorate your house , huh ?
Because soon it's Christmas and I'm so sorry that I will not be able in this day to be with you , to celebrate together .
Christmas is the most magical and family holiday of the year, when it seems that the air was filled with expectation of miracles and new achievements. My dear , I want to confess in love! Together we created our family who have found meaning and true happiness! May your dreams be fulfilled and your heart will always be light!
Who are well behaved all year, can receive Santa Claus gifts on Christmas. We are no longer children, but still believe in miracles and of course, we are very well behaved! So let Christmas night Santa will hand us the best gifts! Smiles and good mood, inspiration and luck, good health and generosity! And of course, let each of us every day will be surrounded by love, loved ones and true friends!
In this bright holiday wish of peace and tranquility in every home, kindness, understanding, prosperity, love, happiness, peace of mind, success in all endeavors, more joy, good health and all the best! Let met all expectations and fulfilled the most cherished dreams! love and kindness, joy and happiness, success and good luck. Health to you, your family and friends. All the worldly goods. Let come true dreams and true desires. All the best. Let your life full of peace, tranquility and good! Let grief and misery sidestep your house.
I love you so much and I want to send you my gentle kisses to your beautiful lips .
With love yours Olga !!!!