Information on romance scams and scammers.
#350464 by AlanJones Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:54 pm
Reply-to: Olga - [email protected]

Hello my treasure XXX !
Today is a special day , it is like a thin invisible line between the past and the future when everything old stays in the past year, and we can start life with a clean slate. You know what that means ? It means that you can with a clean sheet to become the Director of your destiny ! And that you have not written on this sheet , I only want one to the main characters remain we are the same lovers, the same sort of cheerful friends and family! I want us , as before , were divided into two any joy , discoveries , experiences and doubts . So we in unison , back to back standing against the whole world , protected from adversity and challenges. Let it snow this winter don't spoil the snow our passion , even if it is cold , will not be able to put ice in our feelings. May our love becomes stronger and more beautiful.
I will never tire of repeating that I was very lucky with you. You're my most coveted, most beloved and so long awaited. You're the man of my dreams and of my life. And here comes the end of another year our joint and on the verge of already a new , so inviting , so unknown. What he promises us ? Of course , the joy of new opportunities and experiences love , new roads and discoveries. Let it be happier still. I congratulate you , my love , merry Christmas and I wish you to become successful for you ! That would be all that you wish , instantly come true, as if by a magic wand. And I'll be your little fairy , whose love will inspire you to do great things. I'm so happy with you that you can't convey in words everything that is happening in my soul , but all that you can see in my happy eyes.
I want you to really happy and magical. To make all your ideas come true and bring you great success. Well, I just need to be close to you , to be loved by you and cherished. I admire you and am proud you are the best man on earth. You are my life and my air , you are my sunshine. I congratulate you on this day and wish you happiness of love , kindness and warmth in the heart.
I never cease to be thankful for the fact that one day she faked to me a fatal meeting with you. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if we hadn't met , and I have frost on the back. How grateful I am to the outgoing year for all those days we spent together , it was an incredible moment of bliss . I want you , my beloved, and congratulate them on the most magical day in the life, merry Christmas . May you always have a good mood, peace of mind, harmony, inspiration and interest in life. If you believe in a miracle , it will happen. And let the dream come true in your life even your wildest dreams. Let there be all good fortune for you, moving behind you like a shadow. The main thing I want in the New Year is that we managed to preserve with you our little world of love. We can get you to do it ?
I will always patiently and humbly follow you and absorb your knowledge and emotions, supporting you in moments of doubt, frustration, surrounding you with tenderness and care in the hours of fatigue and sadness. I'll always be with you, because I live for you , so strong and big my love for you! I wish that you were happy beside me , I do not need more.
With love yours Olga!!!!!

P. S I really wanted to tell Skype what you think ?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#350679 by AlanJones Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:49 am

Hello my loving treasure , my life XXX !
How happy I am to read your email on this day of your Nativity that my heart is freezing my love for you , how much I love you . After all, true love. and it feels my heart .
Let this holiday me be your personal angels, to surround you with affection, tenderness, kindness and passion ! Go to your head a Christmas tale, the whisper of white snow and the song of the icy wind. Today I will fulfill any your desire, and maybe not one. I want you to always be happy around me. To make you feel good and comfortable. Want you to feel my love, my care and my support. I wish that following was better than the last. And last though not offended us, and takes on their wings all the hardships, sorrows, quarrels and resentments, disappointments and diseases in General, everything that next year we are not useful. Be happy, healthy, happy and good. Let the year that is about to come, will become your best friend !
My dear, dear and dearest, you became a close friend to my heart, my soul and me. You're so different always, sometimes angry, and sometimes funny. You can always humor me, but serious and smart. Therefore, the person who doesn't know better, it is very difficult to choose to you correct new year wishes. But I know you too well, and know what you dream about for so long, well, almost everything. So, I wish you in the New Year these wishes come true, so I guess you got what you wanted. Let fate in front of you will open all necessary doors, and your fortune star will light you the right way of life. My dear, dear man, I want this great evening, and the next year, you felt with all my heart all my love for you. Below her purity and devotion helped you in everything.
I love you so much and I want this day to send you my gentle kisses to your beautiful lips .
With love yours OLga!!!!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#351206 by AlanJones Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:42 am

Hello my dear XXX !
I'm sorry I couldn't answer you in these days , because I had a lot of work the end the end of this year and now I have time to write to you to congratulate your most expensive the man came my way and I am so grateful . I really want to keep our warm relations next year . And you ?
Tell me , because for me is very important . Will you miss you ?
My dear , that came to us in the New Year. I want to congratulate you with this special night, which is the boundary between our past and future. This is the time when you can analyze the outgoing year, to make the right conclusions and to thank him and destiny for all the good it has brought us. I want to wish you to outgoing year took away your big bag all the resentment, sadness, betrayal, hardships, doubts and difficulties. Let him take away all of the frustration and cleanse you . And the New Year to start will bring on their wings the implementation of all plans, new ideas, inspiration, success and stability. Once on New Year I make a wish to meet their soul mate, their destiny and it came true. Now I'm even more began to believe in Christmas miracles. You became for me the most native and close person, and gave me millions of happy, colorful and bright moments. You made me believe that these feelings exist, that there is in the life of mutual love. Today I want to say thank you for their fate and of the outgoing year for it. I want to wish you that coming year gave you new discoveries, a lot of positive emotion and real surprises. I want to spin with you at the white dance of the winter holidays and be the most happiest man on earth woman. I love you very much .
Let our relationship in the New Year become stronger, stronger, smoother and warmer. I wish you all the best. I really want you to be happy. Happy New Year, love you!

With love yours Olga !!!

#351958 by AlanJones Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:54 am

Hello my loving man in my life XXX !
I'm so glad to read your email I was waiting for this day , when I re-read your email and my heart will feel again the warmth of my love for you . I'm so glad the holidays are over , now I can write to you . I hope you're not mad that I don't answer you in these days , because we had holidays, weekends and I wasn't working . How did you spend your day ?
Yesterday the day of our Christmas I went to Church because we have this tradition .
I'm so happy that this was fate that brought us together with you , we are happy and belong together . How can you not understand that our prayers God heard us and have created between us is the love we should be together and should be proud of this love , because no one has the kind of love that between us that lives in our hearts . I always told you that I keep our love , our relationship , because I love you so much and I don't need anyone except you , because you know that my heart is you , only you warm my heart , only because you live in my heart , lives in your love , I every store . I that does not want from you any money or wealth , I just want to be with you and enjoy with you our love , to live in love that we created . I swear to you I will give you only joy , what would you have me feel the love that lives as you .
I want to Wake up with you in the arms of your body , in the arms of your hands because I love very much and want to be with you , only with you I want to share my life with .
How can you not understand that my mother , my daughter , how much proud that they are so glad that we're together , that between us is not razlicna the love that lives in our hearts .
I always knew you'd be proud of me , you got me , who loves you so much that giving you my life and I'm not sorry because I loved you without any obligations from you or anything I don't need someone being with me always and for me is very important . After all, when you meet me , you will understand everything , you will feel as you waited for your love , your happiness , that you have got that love that can't live without you don't want to live without you because I love you so much that my heart is crying that I can't hug , can't kiss you . But I promised you that I swear to you that soon you'll feel the love that you have created and don't want to tell me, these patients are words that my heart weeps for this pain you tell me to . I always knew you were the man that you never lower your hands , as it was not difficult that you're always going to fight for his love , which is God given to you , know this and you will understand everything , when we will overcome all our difficulties together my love .
please answer me quickly my love , because I'm interested in your decision , the decision of my men , whom I love very much .
I'm waiting for your answer with love yours Olga !!!!!!

#352839 by AlanJones Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:11 am

Hello my dear XXX !
I know you're probably mad at me that I don't answer you in these days and you have every right to take offense at me that I couldn't answer because all these days I had a cold and was sick with a fever .
Yes, it hurt me so , so hard that I couldn't write , forgive me , forgive me, I do not deny that I am guilty . And now, you're probably not going to write to me to build our relationship , our love , because it seems to me that you have another woman , right ? Tell me , because is important to me .
If so , that means I missed my chance to love the man I love so much , let this be a lesson in my life .
Today I was hoping thought after reading your email is in my heart will bloom again love , break out of the feelings that I feel for you , because you know only you deserve my love , only you my man whom I love very much and know that , because you know you're everything to me , my life , without which I lose the sense of his life .
I'm asking you , what would you answer me every day , because if I don't read your email , my day is not complete and I have trouble sleeping . I'm scared now , worried that you're not me upset , because I could not answer you because of my cold . Yes, I am guilty , guilty that I had to dress for warmer and I do not deny . But for me it is important now that you would now understand me correctly and was angry at me .
How are you ? How do you feel ? How's your health ? I think you're okay , right ?
I love you so much that my love was born from a pure heart , with whom you want to share the joy , the love , with someone so well , understand me , what I want to tell you that I want to spend my life with you , I want to associate my life with you because I love you . I swore to God that I'll be with you no matter what because you are my man with whom I want to be in joy and in sorrow . I want to share with you your laughter , give you all my affection because you're mine I can't stop loving you , because you're in my heart how much I love you . I told you mine, and only mine and this year I want to associate with you my heart , but I don't know what you think , whether you want to or not . In life it happens a lot , but love doesn't always come and I think you understand what I'm telling you right now that I don't need no one but you , no one only you that I want to tell you that I accept what I have and I appreciate so much that I cannot more without you , can't .
My mom is so happy that I met a decent man that my family be proud of you , what have you that you make me so happy and I'm grateful , grateful to God that at us with you all well .
Tell me what you think ? because to me important decision my man .
With love, your Olga !