Information on romance scams and scammers.
#44303 by Chris Fuller Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:25 am
Subject: I Hope To Read Back From U Soon Dear..

Hello,
How are you doing, I'm Sanya Smith 29yrds old,divorce with no kids. i grown up in USA. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts where ever he is awarded. my mother was die when i was 15 yrds old. I'm on net to meet someone I can get to know better. Someone who is God Fearing, loving, caring, integrity, honesty, love, affection, handsome, and with such a charming personality.
I am funny, hard working and an excellent cook. I enjoy camping, walking hand in hand with my lover, touching, being touched, gazing into your eyes, going to movies, to give a very good massage, and spending quality time with my lover. I also like reading, riding a bike, putting a smile on my lovers face, baseball, dancing, Jeopardy, comedy movies, leaving small surprises for my lover, cooking for my lover and friends. Did I mention that I like kissing? Seafood is my most favorite thing to cook and eat. Crabs, fish, lobster, shrimp, and oysters, I also love fresh corn on the cob, fresh strawberries, fresh salad and just about any vegetable. I'm not looking for anyhow relationship I'm looking for who I can meet and settle down with. I would like to tell you a story about me which i'm scared to tell you cos i'm just meeting you. I would like to know more about you and i will do the same, tell me everything about you, Email me at: [email protected]. where are you from? Are
you married? or single? any kids,

Sanya
Advertisement

#44518 by dirtyred59 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:00 am
Look out for this person who is really a man posing as a woman. She/he uses the m.o. of asking for money to help get money from her/he father's estate held by the Malaysian government. THIS IS BOGUS. This he/she has extorted hundreds of thousands from unsuspecting males. He/she should be arrested on sight.