Information on romance scams and scammers.
#44385 by Chris Fuller Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 am
This scammer also uses the name Jason Bell and the email address [email protected] – he has a profile on care2.com:

http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile ... =389029619

Hello,

Am sorry for the long delay. Well dear am a four star General as you already know. Am a USCG and i have been in it for about 30 years now.I will be retiring in this month and will be coming home soon possible meeting you..... I really want to make a family, I don't care about the distance or the age because distance is a way and age is also a number. All is about who can make you happy and also trust you and treat you like a queen or King. Well am the only son of my late parents. My entire dream was to get a sister and also brothers but is not all dreams that comes true all i also have after the devorce of my late wife is my daugther who is very much important to me. I don't need to rush...I will like to tell you little about my self......I'm pretty much a trusting person, for the most part, however, I have found myself to have people abuse and make a fool of me.. I believe each person deserves their own chance and don't judge anyone.. In fact, I try to keep an open mind with everyone.. at least as much as a human being can.. I believe in ROMANCE! I love romance and being romantic.. I enjoy pampering my woman (when I have one)....

Am constantly told that I'm good looking and act far younger than my years (while still being responsible for the most part).. Am considered intelligent, honest, capable of carrying on conversations on a variety of topics, kind, caring, giving, passionate, compassionate, a leader with a commanding presence, successful, possessing a quirky sense of humor and so much more! You will find me a contradiction in terms.. I can be intense yet laid back, intelligent yet do some of the most stupid things, outgoing yet shy, a leader yet not afraid to take directions and be a role player, funny yet serious, etc..The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship.. For this to happen we should be come Sociable, emotionally, intellectually, socially, spiritually, physically (call me shallow but looks do matter) and, yes, sexually.. Even with all this, love must exist and there must be that ever-elusive "spark.." In essence, I seek the proverbial "Total Package.." Rather than "settling" for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without (a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom), intensity and bliss..

I guess I'm looking for a woman who can love me as I am (good, bad and ugly).. Someone who can relate about life and it's ups and downs and will want to share them.. I want my match to be able to work together to obtain goals that we've both set.. I'd like us to be able to grow as individuals as well as a couple.. I'd want our relationship to be secure so that we could feel comfortable and trust each other completely without question!. Well i want you to know that you are the only woman that i write to and am kind with you. You can know more about me after reading this message. I am 53yrs and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I love fun and i make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life is so lonely without a special woman in my life for some years now...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, a free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh,...

I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things. I’m not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting...I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with. I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time..She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. Very affectionate, easy going, understands, trustworthy, family oriented and supportive. She should be fun-loving and love to laugh...

Being through worst pain in relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply because it hurts. Through that I have learn a lot from my past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style. I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few things about each other. I'm ready to fall in love with someone special, who ever that happens to be.. There are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness, loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty, respectful etc. guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a man looking for my age to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i can’t afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me. I’m not sure exactly what they mean by personal habits, but I will take a shot here. Some personal habits include a fairly strutted, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it.... I'm mostly serious at work or when the situation is warranted. Some of my hobbies include cooking, gardening, reading and fishing. Also, swimming and playing golf in the summertime. I enjoy watching football and golf; I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out, to name a few. I'm not sure if this answered the question. I love traveling, new and unknown in nature, life and people...I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered...

I would want to be her everything and she mine.. I want the WHOLE package.. A friendship that grows into the ultimate loving/caring/passionate relationship that one only dreams off.. I don't want to just live with someone, I want someone I can't imagine living without.. I hope that makes sense.. I guess I'm searching for my missing piece to my puzzle.. I'd want my woman to match on all levels. I am at a great place in my life now and want to share it with a partner on all levels.. I agree there must be a physical attraction as well.. I always say that it's what on the inside that counts and that always makes a person attractive on the outside as well.. I want to be with someone that I miss when we are not together and I can feel the electricity running through body when we touch.. Someone who likes to cuddle (I know this probably sounds corny), hold hands, hug, kiss for no reason, I want to be the couple when were 80 walking down the street and holding hands.. I just love that when I see it.. Like you I just won't settle. I do not have a particular physical "type" that appeals to me.. Rather, I tend to look at the entire package, especially personality.. I am not the jealous type by any means.. I believe that in a relationship you have to be a family regardless if the children are not biologically yours a family is a family no matter what! I would never try to be a replacement father it just can't be done, but to be there for that child and support them and be a part of there life is an important thing!..

I am willing to relocate provided that the relationship is moving in a long term/serious direction.. I am not interested in bopping around "trying women out".. LOL... on a more serious side, I am not about having sex with just anyone.. I must have feelings for the person and she for me.. There must be that deep seeded trust before it would move to the sexual phase.. There's just too many diseases out here and to be honest, I've seen what they can do to a life if you're careless sexually.. I wouldn't want that for anyone I know or care about.. Don't get me wrong though, if the relationship were to get to that phase, I am completely into pleasing my woman.... COMPLETELY!

My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be opening minded. I am a passionate, intelligent, fun loving man who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I enjoy doing anything that keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. If it is in Ontario's cottage country all the better. I enjoy exotic trips to jumping in the car and seeing what is around the next corner and would love to share that with someone who feels the same way. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man; I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might be some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right.

It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I want to travel to different places. I love to go to the theater and see Broadway musicals. I love animals not snakes and reptiles though I have a puppy that I love. I want to be with close friends.I want to have romantic dinners. Be with the person I love, snuggling. Love to play around on the computer and learn things. I care about the wildlife. I want to travel to Germany and take a cruise. I like to do crafts an appreciate things that are home made. I love eating out. I like country music. I would like a partner who likes to travel and enjoys going to the movies and concerts. I do think it's important for partners to have individual interests that their partner respects. That will share life with its routines, adventures, highs and lows. Will plan with me for our future and to grow old together. Taking a long walk together along the beaches...my person habits are, Punctuality, kindness, good listener, loyalty, caring, cleanliness, love of learning, willing to try new things, explore, listen, communicate...and in general just being committed and disciplined...my dear is, Finding my soul mate and live happily ever after, if there is such a thing or it maybe wishful thinking. I want to find that special woman to share my life with. I know that there is a kind, warm and genuine woman who could be my very best friend and I look forward to meeting her.

I have a pretty great life right now, but I think it could be even better with a friend and partner to travel with me on the rest of life's journey! That will be a dream to come true!....I hate to be with someone who is constantly unhappy about their life. Someone who is cocky and overly interested in their physical appearance. Someone who engages in sex outside a committed relationship and impatient to people in any situation. The best thing in life can never be kept; they must be given away to someone so special and they are a smile, a kiss and love...I think am writing too much huh! Take very good care of yourself and try to tell me all about your self because i have nothing to hide from you,I will like to know what you looking for and of course a picture of you too because i have added to this mail a picture of my daughter and two pictures of my self..Hopefully I have intrigued you to some extent.. And I do hope to hear from you soon! Please feel free to ask me anything you like I will be more than happy to answer your questions...... Have a wonderful Day and I hope none of this scared you off. Smooches, hope to hear from you..

Best regard..
Gen. Jason Floyd Seward

Advertisement