Information on romance scams and scammers.
#345134 by Mike Wilson Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:23 am
[email protected] and rodwelldan07, is a scammer.
I knew him in Tinder, he says being a U.S. Navy captain in deployment in Libya, he asked me for a iphone 7, to send him to an adress in Massachusetts that I searched and was fake, and after to send an email in order they release him and could come to visit me, problem is I have to take cost on me. Thanks God in find this blog.Thanks you all guys. :D

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#345141 by AlanJones Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:34 am
Thanks for posting, it's a definite scam.

Please post the details of the address that you were aksed to send the iPhone to in Massachusetts.

Please also post any other email addresses and any telephone numbers or websites that this scammer gave you. His other victims may be searching for them.

Email address [email protected] leads to a fake Facebook profile for Rodwell Daniels

Stolen photo used:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#345549 by Silvana01 Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:28 am
This was my first scammer, thanks God and thanks to you, but in my ignoring I deleted all. The only thing I could recover was the adress where the scammer told me to send the iPhone was
Miguelina Guzman
305 Prospect St#1
Lawrence, MA 01841
EEUU

Thank you.