Information on romance scams and scammers.
#345169 by malu53 Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:27 am
owner of the pics
angel.co/tim-thompson-13
on twitter since 2008

Wesley Lucas <<< on wayn
currently in Riverhead, New York, United States

About me
I'm easy going, honest gentleman, My personality leans to the quieter side. I like to engage in meaningful conversation and work at being a good listener. My engineering career is very rewarding, i enjoy meeting great people from around the world and was able to do some extensive traveling. I am very much into healthy living, staying active with both indoor and outdoor interests. I like to remodel homes, landscape, garden, dance, play guitar, and keep active. I am loving, caring and understanding person. I am a romantic, sensitive man with a sense of humor and kind, loving, devoted heart and soul.I am able to love and surround the loved ones with my love and support.My desire is to meet a woman who has high self esteem, takes pride in her appearance, and is respectful of others. She has a tender side, speaks well of others and is focused on being positive regardless of the situation or problem that may arise..A woman with a great sense of humor, who loves life, and animals who likes to have fun, compassionate. I'm hoping to find someone who is interesting, caring, nice, funny, and open minded. I'd like to think those qualities describe me. Intelligence, humor, a nice smile, always catch my attention. I'm looking for someone who wants to develop a meaningful relationship based on love, honesty, and trust. Let's grab a coffee and talk. It all begins with friendship.

Image Image

I would be delighted if you will make me the favor us continuing our correspondence in private
Advertisement