Information on romance scams and scammers.
#345503 by Bill F Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:08 pm
Victorushka Vikulek Victorusha
[email protected]

reply-to: Victorushka Vikulek <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 3:58 AM
subject: Woha my new friend.
mailed-by: maia.eonet.ne.jp

Woha my dear pen-friend! Hоw are you today I believe you are OK and you will be happy to give your reply my letter. I am extremely happy that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. I am Victoria Obviously you have grasped where I am from by my name. I am from a large splendid state Russland. I am 31. I’m searching for a man for good aminty and probably for serious relaitonships. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be delighted to receive your answer. I hope you will not allow the lonely lady to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter at the earliest possible moment. If you give me an answer, I will send you more images of me. So we could see each other much better and get to know each other better. I hope you will also send me your image and give me some information about yourself. I’d like to find out more details about you I wish you an excellent day and cheerful mood. I am waiting. Victorusha!
Advertisement

#345507 by Bill F Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:26 pm
Another one from [email protected]

reply-to: Lady Vikunka <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 3:41 AM
subject: Good evening my dear stranger!

Greetings my new friend Hоw are you I believe you are fine and you will be glad to respond to my letter. I am very much excited that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. I am Victoria Probably you have understood where I am from by my name. I am from a big beautiful land RU. I am 31. I’m looking for a man for true fellowship and possibly for committed relaitonships. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be delighted to get your message. I hope you will not allow the lonely lady to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your message as soon as possible. If you give me an answer, I will send you more pictures of me. So we could see each other better and get to know each other more closely. I hope you will also send me your image and give me some information about yourself. I’d like to know more information about you I wish you a lucky day and cheerful spirit. I am expecting a letter from you. Victorchika,