Information on romance scams and scammers.
#393982 by kaleto Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:53 pm
OLGA <[email protected]>
To: xxx

Aug 11 at 4:52 AM

Hello dear xxx!! How are you today? I hope you have good day! Here at place where i live nice weather. I live at Orenburg. This is
around 1500 from Moscow. And at the same time close to Kazakhstan. This is main city in my state, here live more than 500 000 people.
I'm not sure what time difference we have with you. With Moscow i have +2 hours.
Thank you for great photo that you send to me! I really love it. Its trout?
I'm so happy to hear from you. I want to know you better! If you have any questions, just ask me! I will be happy to answer.
I'm open for relationship. I single more than 2 years. Now i want change my life. This is why i was go to this web-cite.
I think i;m good woman, with good principal and values. If you want to know what i want? I can answer to you - i want wake up and feel
happy. I dont want any lies and drama in relationship. For me important that we will have love, make love, support, trust,
honest, care. I want that with my man we together going to our future in happy and bad. xxx may be you think that i'm old
school person . I think you will be right. But this is who i'm))I'm wait your answer! Have a good day! Olga
I want put some information about me in end of each letter.
My eyes blue
My high 167 sm
Today my weight 55 kg
My hair blonde
Advertisement