Information on romance scams and scammers.
#346047 by AnnaB418 Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:06 pm
I was just recently the victim of a scammer. He goes by the name Tim Snyder. In fact the pics he sent me is of an army guy with Snyder all over the uniform. I began to get suspicious and asked for a video chat which he refused to do. He likes to use the app called "hangout". I did a reverse picture scan on Google and it was the best invention out there!! omg his picture showed up!! He also goes by the name Crisci Candance, I then put in the name "Snyder" in FB and added the filter "army" and you wouldn't believe the FB profiles that use the same military picture of this guy Snyder. At least 50. I stopped counting because I got sick to my stomach. Thank you very much for the informative website. Sadly, he got a $15 iTunes gift card off of me. I am wondering where the real Snyder is...poor guy has like a million FB profiles, and they even use pics of his kid. UNREAL!!!!
Advertisement

#346049 by Bryon Williams Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Hello,

Please post his rank and messages/emails sent to you. Remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#346052 by AnnaB418 Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:34 pm
ok I will do so when I get home. I work for the feds and am not allowed to bring my phone into work.
#346053 by Bryon Williams Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:44 pm
Post email addresses/emails/messages, user names, phone numbers and anything that may help someone else.

If you post photo's mark them as "STOLEN" either blot out children faces or do not post photo's with children in them.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/