Information on romance scams and scammers.
#346262 by Snow-White Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:16 pm
FFD
Danielcarl147
Male ,
51 ,
seeking Female
Victoria, BC

About Me: I am very complex and a man of extremes. I'm intense, passionate, determined, open minded, and honest, [maybe too honest]. I see the good in every person, all things, and events. I am Spiritually oriented, interested in personal growth and healthy living [but I'm not a fanatic]. I consider myself to be an "internationalist". One who appreciates and sees the value in all cultures. I have a great sense of humor which can be very dry, clean & tidy, lovable and affectionate with good mannerism and behavior and very romantic. I also respect women more than most men and I'm extremely against abuse of children and animals [except cockroaches!] As for the woman i'm looking for, I would prefer an elegant and honest woman. I am looking for a woman that will compliment and complete me. Mutual respect, attraction, passion, challenging, both relaxing and exciting, rest at home and also discover new places together. Sms or call me on my direct line 250-900-6328 or write me on my email { ... } so I can send you more of my pics..

Image >>> pic shows Romanian Model and Fashion Designer Catalin Botezatu

I am Daniel Carl.. You look awesome, and your smile is so pretty! I would love to have a lovely conversations with you without interruption, so you can know more about me. Sms or call me on my direct line 250-900-6328 or write me on my email { [email protected] } so I can send you more of my pics..
Advertisement