Information on romance scams and scammers.
#346518 by SpassBremse Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:28 pm
Reply To: [email protected]
Hast du meine Nachricht bekommen?! Wie geht es Ihnen? Was ist Ihre Stimmung? Ich ware froh Sie besser erkennen. Ich suche den Mann on-line fur die aufrichtige Beziehungen. Ich habe die ernsten Absichten. Ich die einsame Frau, und ich habe keine Kinder. Ich heisse Dinara. Ich bin freundschaftlich und ruhiges Madchen. Ich glaube, dass du nicht der Lugner. Und Sie wirst die vulgaren Fotografien nicht bitten. Ich glaube, dass Sie der anstandige Person. Wenn Sie unsere Bekanntschaft entwickeln wirst, so werde ich dir ausfuhrlicher von mir erzahlen. Mir ware es wunschenswert, dass du ausfuhrlicher von dir auch erzahlt hast. Wie heissen Sie? Wo wohnst du? Was ist Ihr Alter? Ich wollte deine Fotografien sehen. Bitte, sende mir Ihre Fotografien. Ich werde Ihre Antwort warten. Deine neue Freund Dinaroka!

Did you get my message? How are you? What is your mood? I would be glad to recognize you better. I am looking for the man on-line for the sincere relations. I have serious intentions. I am the lonely woman, and I have no children. My name is Dinara. I am friendly and calm girl. I believe that you are not the liar. And you will not ask vulgar photographs. I believe that you are the decent person. If you will develop our acquaintance, I will tell you more about you. It would be desirable to me that you have also told more about you. What's your name? Where do you live? What is your age? I wanted to see your photographs. Please, send me your photographs. I will wait for your answer. Your new friend Dinaroka!

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement