Information on romance scams and scammers.
#346607 by fighting_Scam Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:08 am
[email protected]

[email protected]

I'm in the same situation. A man named Henry Eric in Facebook added me and talked with me. For over month, he said that he had mission in Libya...He sent me message everyday when "he was in Libya". All his words were so sweet : honey, sweet, beautiful, I love you. Miss you so much...really want to meet your family to ask wedding bla bla...For 3 days ago, he told me that he was in promotion and wanted to Ask LEAVE to meet me for matrimonial discussion . He required me to send a Letter: EMERGENCY LEAVE APPLICATION FOR C.W.O HENRY ERIC with the content : I am his fiancee asking LEAVE for some matrimonial discussion...Then I received a Email reply that I have to immediately provide the emergency leave fee of $1,000 Usd to enable my fiance proceed....He sent me a lot messages continuity to ask me pay this fee as " Little sacrifice" .He will give me his world, repay for me and build a sweetie house when he come ???? it smell of SCAM :D I said That I don't have money, I don't have enough 1000 usd.... I never foolish to loose a coin for Scammers.

P/s. I really want to kill that scammer now. Wish all Women always conscious with sweet words of Scammers.
the Email he asked me to send for LEAVE : "[email protected]", "[email protected]"

Be careful if you meet this guy!
Advertisement

#346611 by Mike Wilson Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:41 am
Hello and welcome to scamwarners.
I am happy to hear that you discovered the scam before you lost money to this thief. Please post the full email where he gave you the instructions on where to send the money.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#346616 by Mike Wilson Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:11 am
From the Desk of the United Nations

American – Regional Office United States of America.
Address: No. 5 Asor Rock Villa Avenue P.O Box 210012 Texas USA.
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
Attn: victim ( removed name),

The United Nations African Regional Office here in the United States wishes to inform you in accordance to our last mail that we have received your last mail as well in good faith and with interest.

Be informed that the United States of America Defense Department have finally approved the LEAVE of Absence on behalf of your fiancee “ Cwo. Henry Eric ” that he will be proceeding to "Country of Victim " after his interview.

According to the final meeting which have just been concluded on your behalf you have been mandated to immediately provide the emergency leave fee of $1,000 Usd immediately to enable your fiancee proceed immediately to your country, contact us immediately for the payment information / directives which you will use in sending the fee.

For any kind of information you may require kindly write my desk immediately thanks for your understanding, Your positive response will make your fiancee “ Cwo. Henry Eric ” to be with you within 4 days.

Regards
Prof ( Mrs ) Noreen Kels
( United Nations American Regional Leave Director ).

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#346655 by Mike Wilson Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:51 am
Update - the scammer is located in Lagos, Nigeria, Africa

It is ALWAYS a scam