Information on romance scams and scammers.
#346736 by Troy Platt Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:49 pm
Reply-To: Eugenchika Mi <[email protected]>
Errors-To: Eugenchika Mi <[email protected]>
Subject: Hi there my awesome mate
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 11:05:35 +0000

Good evening, Nice to meet you. You can call me Eugenya. How are you? I would like to communicate with you. I very like you and I want to know you better. Because I think you nice man. I I send you now my photo. I am is 33. Ok I will not tell much, because maybe you are not like me. But if you interested in me then reply me. One moment I know many guys not serious online. So I want to find only free, serious and adequate partner. I hope you too want only serious communication. I will wait for your news. Eugenoka

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#347075 by Bill F Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:38 pm
A different scam email from the same thief -

[email protected]
Eugenia Eugenochka Eugenchik Eugenusha

reply-to: Eugenia Eugenochka <[email protected]>
to: x @gmail.com
date: Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 4:35 PM
subject: Woha my great friend

Hi my dear friend! You can call me Eugenchik. How are you? I would like to communicate with you. I really like you and I want to know you much. Because I sure you nice man. I attached my image. I am is thirty three years. Ok I will not tell much, because maybe you are not interested. But if you want to know me then reply me. One thing I know many people not serious online. So I search only free, serious and adequate guy. I hope you too search only serious relationships. I will wait for your message. Eugenusha!