Information on romance scams and scammers.
#347205 by SpassBremse Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:49 pm
Reply To: [email protected]
Schonen tag meine liebste freund Derzeit ist so ein schon tag um kontakt mit Ihnen. Es scheint so Ihnen?. Ich denke das ist richtig. Sie der intereBant mann, und ich bin jetzt ein wenig erschuttert. Fur mich wurden sie unterhaltend. Ich wurde gerne um mein Brief zogen ihnen. Ich mochte, daB wir mit Ihnen einander kennen konnte. Ich denke, daB fur uns wird es nicht schwer bekanntschaft. Ich berichtet sie der erste und ich zogern mich nicht Deine beginnen Bekanntschaft. Ich werde warten auf Deine Brief. Deine neue freundin Ekaterinulka
Schonen day my dearest friend At the moment it's already a day to contact you. It seems so to you. I think thats right. You're an intimate man, and I'm a bit shaken now. For me they became entertaining. I was happy to receive my letter from them. I liked that we could know each other with you. I think that it will not be difficult for us to get acquainted. I tell you the first one and I do not hesitate to start your acquaintance. I will wait for your letter. Your new friend Ekaterinulka

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement