Information on romance scams and scammers.
#347306 by malu53 Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:04 pm
rose wey on tender
37, Woman, Single
California City, United States
Looks for:
Man
30 - 44 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
Will only respond to friendships to long-term dating in about a 20-30 mile radius, NOT looking for a hook-up. Seriously interested in a mature man to build a great friendship with. Want to spend some time with the opposite sex in a no pressure way. Someone to talk to. You know, someone to call-up when I don't want to go to the dinner party as a single...AGAIN! Lol. I'm easygoing. More conservative than not. Love to help those in need. Comfortable being single but would rather be in a committed relationship. Not much into sports but will attend with you. Like most music with the exception of modern day rap. More homebody than outgoing but not afraid to have some fun. I'm not a super athlete, but I do work out regularly and do a little jogging. Christian and attends church occasionally and needing to attend more often.

What I am doing with my life
Recently laid off from job. While looking for other work, I'm preparing myself to be a Life Coach. Having spent the past 17-years helping others in need, this is a good path for me. Not looking for anyone to take care of m

Image Image

hello xxx how nice to meet you [email protected]
Advertisement