Information on romance scams and scammers.
#347533 by Samuel Lount Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:39 pm
Russian dating scam "Anna" [email protected]

"Helllooo XXXXXX!!!
Have good day!
The computer in service of acquaintances found to me some profiles of people which coincide with my inquiry.
I preliminary studied them and has decided to send you to the first the message because your structure seems to me more interesting.
I like your profile and I hope that you have time to send me some messages and we could learn about each other.
Well..I am 32 years old. My growth of 173 sm, my weight of 58 kg.
My name is Anna, I have never been married. I live in an apartment belonging to my parents.
My work does not interest me.
I work as the dispatcher in an automobile column. In our organization of 17 trucks.
I supervise they in time came on base and in time left on work. I write out
traveling sheets. Also I measure on a map their route to know how big will cost the delivery trucks for the customer.
I fill out the traveling sheets.Tell me about your work and do you like it?
I like to travel to new and different places, but my work does not allow me to travel often.
I have many friends and we spend time together. Usually we go the cafe, to the movies and to concerts. We have many other entertainments.
Also I prefer a healthy style of life. I visit the gym 2-3 times a week.
I hold my body in the healthy form. Have you any sports in your life now?
Please write me. I have sent you my pictures.I hope that you like them. Tell me about what interestesting things you
like to do, such as your hobbies. Tell me about your character.
I hope that we shall have time for emailing each. We shall look what will be...
Write me, I shall wait your letter. Your friend Anna."

([email protected]

Anna

" Dear, i wish to you good day! I am glad to your message, it always pleasant for me.
I wished to tell that in some days it is necessary for me to make payment for my air ticket.
I ask you will hurry. My darling please send money tomorrow. To me my cousin has told that bank remittance occupies some days. I very much WORRY ABOUT IT!
today my letter will be short, because today my girlfriend Polina have her birthday also has invited me
on celebration. I haven't much time, it is necessary for me to make hairdress and to buy for her a gift.
Do not miss dear. I shall write to you more tomorrow. Now it is time to me to run. My kisses and embraces .
I love you. yours Anna."

Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Edited image tag.
Advertisement