Information on romance scams and scammers.
#348506 by malu53 Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:33 am
:shock: email address was already in use in 2007

annie mccloin on ldm
United States

Seeking a: Man
City: 57003
In my own words: i will love to meet the man of my life on this site hope to meet one soon...
Marital Status: Single / Never married
Education: Post-Graduate

Image <<< Focus Hawaii model Annie
Advertisement

#348507 by malu53 Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:40 am
Brenda
I'm a
Women from Garland
Seeking Men
To Long - Term

In: United States Texas Garland
Nacionality: United States

Language: English Language
Second Language: German Language
Marital Status: Separated
Do you have children? No
Do you want children? Yes

Height: 5'10
Eyes: blue Eyes
Weight - Pounds: 49 :lol:
Headline: I am Honest,Caring and friendly.

I define myself: I will like to start by saying i'm every man's dream wife.I'm a nice woman as you can see.I'm not only nice but truthful and loving.I cant believe i'm doing this,I use to think that meeting a partner in the internet was weird,until a friend of mine met her husband last month in Datanta.She introduced me to Datanta.I'm single with no kids and never been married.I and my financee separated eight month ago.I travell to different countries for auditions and photo shots.I personally feel,that both man and woman should support each other's dreams and aspirations.My financee didn't think that way,he was always complaining about my job,so i broke up with him.From childhood,i have always felt the need of a woman to support her husband financially.I just want to be more than a wife to my husband.I dont want all the financial load to be on him.I acknowledge the fact that i have been very busy with my ambition,and due to that i haven't had time for relationship,but i have now.I'm not getting younger you know.What will i gain if i have all the ***** in the world without happiness.I want to have a family with children.Family brings happiness and joy into ones life.I want to reduce my chase for ***** and settle down with my dream husband.So we can raise our children together.Atleast our children will not have to worry about rent,food,clothes and other needs.I have worked hard enough,i deserve happiness.

Personality: Generous
Ideal Date: Nice and romanic and caring man
First Date: It was not good at all

Ideal Person: I will like to meet a man that is truthful and supportful.A man that knows how to take care of his lady.A man that will love me for who i am and not what i am.A man that has love for children.A man that is down to earth,that knows how to make a woman happy and feel nice.A man that is romantic and that can satisfy a woman if you know what i mean.What will a relationship be without real fun? I would like to meet a man that has ambition and goals in life.A man that knows what he wants and how to get it. To conclude,i would love to meet a man that will be honest.
Interests: A true friend

Sports: Basketball
Music: Hip Hop
Favorite Club: Chicgobull
Favorite Movie: Any nice movies

Job: Musician
Profession: Business
Incomming: moderate
Study Level: post Graduate

Image Image Image Image

meetme.com/member/29695388
Annie Collins