Information on romance scams and scammers.
#348731 by Specialonetoo Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:04 am
[email protected]
Plenty of Fish TigerRayKal
Fake pictures
Hello there Beautiful. Trust you're doing good? I'm Raymond but you can call me Ray for short. Lovely profile and photos you have. It would be a pleasure to know you more if you so wish you can send me a message
back so we get more acquainted, enjoy your night and hope to hear back from you soon.

I'm doing very well, thank you. Happy Thanksgiving! You can text me anytime so we get more acquainted 909-237-8194 since i don't come on here much and busy with my business contract right now.
Advertisement

#348733 by Tim Atem Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:17 am
Please post any messages that prove he is a scammer. We need proof of scam otherwise your post may be removed. A name and email address alone is not enough to prove the scam.

Do you have messages of him claiming to be military or asking for money or anything?

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#348734 by Specialonetoo Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:20 am
He hasn't asked for anything yet...
I have photos and things aren't adding up on him. He used the same saying that is posted on this website. I googled it. That's how I found this website.
#348735 by Specialonetoo Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:24 am
Relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualitie...