Information on romance scams and scammers.
#348827 by Grandlady Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:14 pm
Well friend last week i had a Facebook page requests to be my friend so i clicked confirm to my surprise he start say that he loved me and wanted to marry me and he was a Canadian army man do to retirment said then he asked me for my email address for his 12yearold son said he was based in Bangladesh 2 days later said he was going to ameeting about his retirement came back to me and said it was successful that he could retire but said that he took a payoff and that the money was at is base and would i look after it till he came to the uk for it said he could retire but he had got to go on one last mission in Afghanistan but would not be there long and could not wait to see me then he started to ask me for my mobile phone number my home address and the airport were he could sent the parcel so i told him it would be better in a bank not with me or his family said he has got no family only one 12 year old son i did not give him my details good job email he gave me was [email protected] i have blocked him off my Facebook page so he can reach me all people should be careful of this scammer god i nearly fell for it he is on Facebook as lucus ryan johnathan Canadian army please be careful friends thank you
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Correct email address posted.
Advertisement

#348845 by malu53 Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:51 pm
FB
uid: lucas.jonathan765
Lucas Ryan Jonathan
Intro
Works at Canadian Army
Former CEO at Global guest house
profile from August 27

Image Image Image

pics stolen from General Rick Hillier OC CMM ONL MSC CD, former Chief of the Defence Staff of the Canadian Forces
#366840 by rmcgehee Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:50 pm
This parasite scammed by wife.
He is relentless and moronic.
He went by the name Victor Moses and several variations of the spelling.
Claims his son is named Julius and lives in Texas while he is on peace keeping mission in Syria.
So much BS but the wife fell for it