Information on romance scams and scammers.
#349121 by malu53 Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:12 am
FB
paul.mae.1253
Paul De Connick (Je t'aime )
Lives in Bourges
separated
from Saint-Aubin-lès-Elbeuf, France

Image Image <<< stolen from the FB profile of Andre Moreau, Anchor/Managing Editor at Louisiana Public Broadcasting
Advertisement

#358598 by malu53 Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:16 pm
ivan krastio ( looking for my soulmate )
Guangzhou
Guangdong, China.

Am Steve Andrea, D.O.B: April 1st, 1957, I am a widower, i lost my wife 6 years ago, have two kids, 6.2ft tall, blue eyes, gray hair, Am an easy going man, honest transparent, loving and kind, caring, good listener and respect my woman. Also respect all ladies. The woman of my heart will be my 1st priority. Will love her and treat her as my Queen she is. I own have my own successful business which have taking must of my time to grown. I'm not here for a one night stand. I seek a long term relationship and hopefully more.
#358602 by malu53 Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:34 pm
Areyoutheone900
I am looking for: Woman
Zip Code: 12201
Ethnicity: White
Education: Bachelors Degree
Job: Engineering
Has Kids: No

ABOUT
I love the outdoors. Fishing, boating, FLYING, going for a motorcycle ride or a ride with the top down and explore new areas.

I am a very sweet, honest, caring, affectionate, loving, romantic, maybe a little shy until I get to know you, active and independent guy. I enjoy spending time with that special someone or rahter I should say I miss spending time with that SPECIAL SOMEONE... I'm very easy going. Love to laugh and have a good time...I have a good sense of humor and enjoy joking around with someone.. I can get dressed up, or get dirty. Love working around the yard, setting around a fire at night roasting marshmallows, sunsets/rises. I'm a bit of a homebody. I love good food, and BBQ’ing. Occasionally going out for dinner is nice. Also just spending a quiet night at home or having some friends over. Really I'm willing to try anything and just go with whatever is going on at the time. There isn't enough time in a day for all the things I like to do. Looking for someone who has some of the same interests and is interested in a lasting relationship. If romance doesn't prevail, I'm hoping that new friendships do! I'm not in a hurry or desperate to find someone. But it would be nice to be able to just talk on the phone, share a bottle of wine, a coffee or an ice cream....all with some good company and conversation.

What I am looking for
Looking for a nice woman, intelligent, funny, employed, no DUI, no felonies, must have teeth, etc. I am looking for a companion/partner who is able to meet me as an equal. Someone who has a bit of romance in them and isn't afraid to show that side of themselves. I don't want it to be all one-sided. I get along best with people who share my somewhat old-fashioned values and beliefs. While going out to parties and staying-up all night can be fun, I think that it would be more satisfying to develop a long-lasting relationship with a person who also enjoys spending time together doing whatever. I guess you could say that I have a free-spirited nature and believe I would be happiest in a serious relationship with someone who is looking for something similar. I could not be in a relationship with a person that is more rigid than I am as I would perceive the person as being too uptight and controlling. Do not be too unconventional nor too traditional. Just a normal woman meeting a normal man to see what the future may hold for us.

scammers always use the same pic