Information on romance scams and scammers.
#349573 by Mike Wilson Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:48 pm
[email protected]
Subject: Treat Urgently

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Prior my text, the parcel is presently in Heathrow international airport under the custody of the customs. Please re- confirm below your delivery address.

Address: <removed to protect privacy> Somewhere in the UK

Please find attached deposit slip and the amount (£7000) you're to pay for delivery cost and all taxation including importation/customs duties charges that will enable me complete the delivery to your door step.

Note: We have 72hrs to clear the parcel and for completion of the delivery to your door step if not there will be a dumurange (storage charges per day of £500) that will be including to the £7000.

I will be waiting your urgent responds

Yours sincerely,

Agent Jonson Peter
Senior UN/ Red Cross agent
Tel: 07537 129 282

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#349903 by Mike Wilson Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:33 pm
[email protected]

Like I said the agent is in his way to your door step with the two packages containing 100 kg of gold bar each.
I told them the pagages contains family valuable and precious items so you don't hav to let him know it'
Also I havea form thatyou have to fill and you will mail it to the pentagon after filling it as mi fiancee.
This will bing me homeasap
Do you understand. my love

The carier is a Red Cross agent
Please don't hesitate to ask my love

You can ask me anything

Fake ID for fake Doctor / Marine
https://i.imgur.com/zHtGpqZ.jpg

Email from the fake daughter

"Emma Raymond" [email protected]

Hi my step mommy xxxxx

I am Emma Owens
My dad is telling me all about you
You seem nice to what i have heard about you
I might be just a new college girl but i sure know when my father and my playing friend when he is serious and sure about the decisions concerning us . I want to ask you to take good care of him as a good mommy will do to a good daddy he mentioned my birthday to you, i am born 8th december, tho his safe at work now ,he does not have access to send me money , my birthday will still hold, i might use up my feeding school care money to fund for my birthday i dont care i am supposed to be home 15th when lecture finally finish and last test holds but i will be home 9th cos i will only have my transport money from oxford left in my account.
We will meet before chrismas step mommy Diana
Your passionate vibes daughter emmy

Emma Owens

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon