Information on romance scams and scammers.
#355837 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:20 am
Reply-to: Aleftina - [email protected]

Hi my sweet heart XXX! How you today my lovely? I - OK ;-)))
Where you were gone, why any more do not write me the letters,..
In this letter. I again send you photos. Last year. I`m and my parents,
went to have a rest on the black sea, in a city of Sochi!
These photos have been made by my cousin. But these photos, only for you.
I ask you not to show them not to whom.

I recollected about you. Last time, I frequently think of you. These ideas give me it is a lot of pleasure,
but also they give me a lot of excitement. I very much worry, when I see that moment,
when we in to the airport for the first time we shall see each other.
I'am afraid, that suddenly, because of confusions, you will meet uncertainly me.
We write each other, that very gently we shall meet each other. But in e-mail it is simple to speak such things.
And when actually, we appear the each other during the first moment there can be a uncertainty and confusion.
From it our behaviour can be, not that we expect. I think, that for the first time in a new place,
among many other people I shall have the big confusion and I can not show the initiative to to you XXX.

Also, I very much worry concerning our the first evenings together. Lovely, inform me the ideas about it ?
I hope, that you the first will show the initiative because I shall be very much to worry.
Probably, I had similar excitement, when for the first time in life, I reached at school on the first examination.
What do you feel of it? How do you imagine for this yourself the moment?
Inform me XXX, what weather at you is expected forthcoming month (in march).
I should choose and prepare carefully for clothes, that to look very well. I would like to be dressed for a climate.
It is an important thing - clothes for the woman. Write to me dear and inform things which I asked.
And I want to tell to you XXX, that I am glad,I have such man - as you!

I wait and miss you!

Yours Aleftina.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#355908 by AlanJones Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:45 am

My dear! I'm very glad to receive your letter! Thank you for complemenents,
I am very pleased! But as I already wrote that in the past I had not been successful relationships,
I no longer want to meet with a Russian man, I want to forget everything like a terrible dream and fly away to you!
I am sure that you are a very good and kind person! I fell in love with you!
When I receive a letter from you, I throw myself into a shiver, I'm worried and worried like a child!
I am very serious about you and very afraid of losing you! When at work, I constantly think about you and it causes a smile on my face!
I want to take care of you, feel you, love and be loved! I hope that these dreams will soon come true and we will be together!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#356097 by AlanJones Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:50 am

My dearest XXX.

It is with tears in my eyes that I write this letter as I know that,
I cannot arrive to you, without your help. I very much miss on you and I want to be with you.
I very strongly want to be with my soul and heart is torn by you to you.
Today I was very strongly is upset with it and for a long time cried.
To me that is very insulting that I have grown fond of the person
And I can not be with him because you are very far from me.
I as cannot where to take money my familiar and friends have no such sum.
I already occupied, money, it is more to me not where to take money.

I think that now all depends only from you. I have put many forces for our meeting! I do not know what to make!?
I ask you understand me correctly! Yours and my happiness and our destiny depends only on you.
You are very dear for me and I cannot to live without you. I do not have not enough you, your embraces.
If I could that I have made all for that that we could be together.
I hope, you too want it. Therefore will make a correct choice.
Now I shall finish the message.
My gentle kisses

Yours Aleftina.

#356461 by AlanJones Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:12 am

Dear! Thank you for your letter! Please forgive me for the lack of understanding in our correspondence!
I should have sent you my bank account before!
Here are the details of my bank account (EURO)! Now I think that we will not have problems with money transfer!

Bank name: OJSC AK BARS BANK
Bank address: st. Dekabristov, 1, Kazan 420066, Russia
Swift: ARRSRU2K
My full name: CHEMEKOVA ALEFTINA SERGEYEVNA
My address: st. The Queen, 20-15, Votkinsk, 427439, Russia
My account number is: 4081 7978 2001 9930 3763

May my heart be filled with love for you.
You are my joy, my treasure, my life.
There are many other words on the earth to tell you how much I love you.
But they never express what I feel for you. I'm looking forward to your letter!

Yours sincerely, Aleftina.