Information on romance scams and scammers.
#352016 by malu53 Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:17 am
dannyman65 on f9
Dannyman65
Last Online 14 hours ago
52 y.o.
United States, Los angeles
Man
Straight

About
I am a very good hearted person and it does not take much to make me happy. I only want my dream to come true on tagged.I am caring, submissive,loyal,hardworking, nurturing,a great communicator as well as listener. I am ready to fill the missing space in the woman"s life that GOD made for me, I know that you are incomplete because your rib is missing and when we find each other I will just slip comfortable in your life and by your side. You will know me because I won't cause pain in your life, but the fit will be comforting and I will hold you up and support you with what a rib was designed to do.you will know me because I am part of you and we have the same spirit. Please take time and read my profile carefully because i'm serious about searching for that special someone in my life.The woman for me must be marriage minded and have good heart,I do still believe in love. I'm very ambitious and goal oriented, In everything that I do I seek God first. With God, everything is possible. I'm looking for a person with a great heart and an even better attitude about life. The most important thing I'm looking for in a partner is honesty and lots of two-way communication.

Occupation Self employed.

Seeking
I'm seeking for someone that knows how to really treat a man, I want the kind of woman that's there for you when you need a shoulder to lean on because you need to let someone else carry the load even if it's just for a minute. And conversely, I'm looking for a woman who knows how to embrace and respect the traditional gender roles in a relationship. However, she can't think that means dictatorship but understands it mean partnership. I'm looking for a woman who understands that respect is a two way street. I could go on and on but I think you get the gist of what I'm saying. If you possess these qualities and more, Please do not hesitate to send me a message because i always believe two is better than one.

Have Kids Yes, 1
Want Kids No.
Likes Honesty and straightforwardness.
Dislikes Cheaters and liars.
Favorite Foods Sea foods and American foods.
Drink Wine and beer.
Ethnicity White Caucasian.

pic stolen from Grant Cardone, New York Times bestselling author, international speaker, business innovator, social media personality and top sales trainer in the world
Advertisement