Information on romance scams and scammers.
#352075 by kaky Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:26 am
This is my story, apparently, i have fallen victim to the Nigerian scam: I met Sgt Keith Daiz (QQ89200/003/11093MB) in the app coffee meets bagels (his nickname was chidozie). We spent around one month talking by hangouts by 2 emails address ( [email protected] and [email protected]). I really fell for this guy he was very gentil and sweet supposedly very religious too. he said that he was a widow and has 2 twins daugthers and that he fell for me very much. He started to talk about marriage and that he was coming for me to home. he asked me itune gift cards because he didnt have access to his bank account and he didnt activate his credit card. I sent him $ 90 in total for the gift cards. he also asked me to sent money to the daugthers nanny but i told him that i didnt have that money ($3000). then he asked marry him and that he cant wait longer there and he told me that i had to write a letter to the department of leave in his behalf. I send the request to [email protected] and i have got confirmation saying that apply request for emergency must involve payment of fee in line with the number of weeks or months leave duration that will be chosen as available for only emergency reason on a request by the troops on peace keeping mission only that i have to pay and supporting the other to give that office the support to give approval to my request.
They even said that were giving me the chance to choose from one in the list leave duration with non-negotiable,payment. They didnt attach any list of choices. So i looked on internet and i found all this scams and asked him an email with the email address ending with .mil (the army said that the emails of the military ends with that .mil) and he changed the theme of the conversation. So now here i am posting this to aware other people. In facebook appears with his name but only 3 photos and no much and before appears only one friend whos name was chidozie davis nwokorie that is in Lagos )i supposed that he is the scammer . The person also have a several photos of Keith (i dont know if his last name is Daiz because i saw a picture with the uniform and had the tag name Keith) and his family. These scams have to be stopped. Womens like me are very hurt. KK
Advertisement

#352076 by Mike Wilson Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:45 am
Hello,
Thank you for posting the information on this scam. Please post the full email that asked for money to be sent. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#352079 by kaky Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:53 am
This is the email: United State International Leave Department.
Attention: (name deleted)
Emergency leave Application for Sergeant Keith Daiz,We have received you Email Madam... we have acknowledge receipt of your leave application on behalf of your fiance Sergeant Keith Daiz,U.S troop on peace keeping here in Syria Damascus,under my command and military jurisdiction.
I must tell you here,he is of an important mission holding a profound position in security and monitoring duties as one of our military intelligence here,
I must also bring to your notice that the united state military authority does not ask our troop to pay for their official leave or holiday or vacation assigned and approved,by the military authority but in a situation where any of the U.S army on his or her discretion and arrangement ,Apply request for emergency must involve payment of fee in line with the number of weeks or months leave duration that will be chosen as available for only emergency reason on a request by the troops on peace keeping mission only
Please, understand these point very well and the main reasons you have to pay and supporting the other to give this office the support to give approval to you request.
We have the following leave duration to be considered and approved for accepted,Applicants seeking for coming home of their fiance on peace keeping mission,and as i offered you the chance to choose from the below leave duration with non-negotiable,payment attached to each leave duration..we'll get back to you in next 24hours.Thank you Madam.

Im not american and my English is very poor. I blocked everything from that person.