Information on romance scams and scammers.
#352192 by malu53 Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:14 pm
sent friend request

peters maccain
currently in São Paulo, Estado de São Paulo, Brazil
7 Friends
picture added today

Image <<< well-known pic :lol:

About me
I'm a simple, youthful in heart , active man that knows how to treat a lady, but with an "adventurous" side as well. I have various aspects to my personality , but also play volleyball, kayak, go biking, and play guitar at local clubs, and music on my college radio show. I have a 13 year old son that I love and is . I would like to explore life with someone special.I like the beach, movies, most sports (excepting golf), as well as craft/art/Rennaissance faires. I'm really a "glass half-full" type of personality with a good sense of humor that tends to the sarcastic (but never mean or nasty) side. Cooking, romantic dinners,long walks, listening to live music, action movies (yeah, typical guy), and laughing (mostly at myself) are some of my main likes. I'm very affectionate, passionate, and comfortable with myself, I appreciate a person's individuality and won't try to change them, and I expect the same for me. I also love kids and pets.
Advertisement

#352196 by malu53 Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:35 pm
same profile pic on love.mail.ru
Kevin
61 year,
United States, Manhattan
has kids
speaks English and German
Drinking Habits: I like to drink

add. pic

John morris
57, Man, Single
East Los Angeles, United States
Looks for:Woman
49 - 63 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

europedating
msgshawn47
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Florida
City: Miami
Zip: 33155
Headline: Shawn England

Description:

Am here for anyone who want's to start a new life
A rightful man is someone who has the ability to achieve great things in life and I am.
I love to fence and shower my relationship for a better growth, I'm really Sensitive, Sensual, Optimistic and a true christian as well.
I enjoy serving my country with a great honor.
I like cooking, traveling , watching movies, shopping, reading, Etc.
I am here for someone faithful to marry and live happily ever forever. If is you then why don't you hook me up. Stay safe!
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

2flydating
Mr Brown
Gender man
Seeking woman
Age 18
Country United States
State New York
City Greenville

flirtic
Joseph Brown
59, Maryland, SAD

#352202 by malu53 Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:18 pm
a real obedient scammer :lol:

Thank you so much xxx it will be nice if we are able to chat on hangout so i can see you for once i am a soldier and i am here inn syria damascus with the united nations peacekeeping members and i will love to know you better ok i have 2 sons prince and Ethan by name and as time goes we will be able to know each other better ok , this is my email [email protected] and i hope to hear from you ok good night am romantic and very caring

no pic and no information on hangout except for the name
peters maccain