Information on romance scams and scammers.
#352837 by AlanJones Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:10 am
Reply-to: Ekaterinulya Lady - [email protected]

Hi my new mate I am sorry for the discomfort. I don’t want to seem intrusive. Here is Ekaterina writes to you. I am a professional doctor in state clinic and I am thirty-one yo.
A while ago I have won a paid tuition in the U.S.. I am about to leave for the and should like to have a good guy there. I search for something serious only, so if you've no serious intentions, please don't bother me. I send my picture. I hope you are the good man. All Best, Your Ekaterinoka,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#367034 by malu53 Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:22 am
Salutti My name is Yuliya. I live in Russia. I am thirty-five y.o. I 'm a professional medical adviser in state clinic. I apologize for the discomfort. I do not wish to seem officious. I seek something serious only, so if you have no such intentions, please don't write back. If I attract you and you would like I attach my photo. I am begging you to tell me everything you can about your city and your country. Please attach you photo and tell me you real name. I am making a search only for serious relationships. Without pointlessness. Truly Yours, Yuliychik!
Originating IP: 197.33.29.230
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt
From om: Yuliyunya Yuliyushechka <[email protected]>
Reply-To: Yuliyunya Yuliyushechka < [email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018#

Image <<< Stefaniya Raday from Lviv