Information on romance scams and scammers.
#353112 by Hannaphillip Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:18 am
36 year old nurse in Nigeria hometown is in Wyoming and looking for a man that can take care of me age 34-70 fun and wild. I have in inheritance need money till i get it.

[Removed - AJ] Hanna fake email is [email protected] and use's google voice to text with number (307) 466-6894

i have pictures im the real hanna this other hanna is a SCAM
Advertisement

#353115 by malu53 Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:37 am
hphillip8484 on mingle2
"Hi...Am seeking for you!!!"
33 year old woman from Hoback Junction, Wyoming
Looking for man for relationship

Hi...I’m very laid-back and down-to-earth. I'm also very old-fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment for man. I’m an occasional wine drinker but a non-smoker, have a great sense of humor and like to spend time with people and make them happy especially people that I mostly love.

Profession: Nurse
Height 6' 1"
Body type Average
Ethnicity White / Caucasian

Marital Status Never married
Have Children? No
Want Children? Yes
Drinks? Occasionally
#374991 by Scamstopper198 Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:44 am
Yup this is what the scammer texts there new number is (334) 422-8139
Okay,I'm kind, generous, easy-going person, I love to laugh and enjoy funny situations... I also like going to the movies, theater, concerts, museums or a nice restaurant.
I'm new to this online dating to look for the right man of my life.I would really like to get to know you more better, because i am seeking for a Long term Relationship..
Hmm Really.And i am also looking for TRUE LOVE. What i mean by TRUE LOVE IS. When you’re in love with someone, you feel happy with that person and with everyone around you. You feel like a better person..Body type:Average,Hgt :6"01,Wgt : 175,Eye :Blue,Hair : Brown
I have been hurt once and I will never want to be hurt again in my live, the only man I trust treated me very bad the way I never expected, but I believe I have everything that any man could want from a woman am not saying that am the best woman on earth, but I still believe in me.
Yea,I’m very laid-back and down-to-earth. I'm also very old-fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment for man. I’m an occasional wine drinker but a non-smoker, have a great sense of humor and like to spend time with people and make them happy especially people that I mostly love.

Hannaphillip wrote:36 year old nurse in Nigeria hometown is in Wyoming and looking for a man that can take care of me age 34-70 fun and wild. I have in inheritance need money till i get it.

[Removed - AJ] Hanna fake email is [email protected] and use's google voice to text with number (307) 466-6894

i have pictures im the real hanna this other hanna is a SCAM