Information on romance scams and scammers.
#353349 by rococo Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:51 pm
swandate.com/members/monicausa/
monica
@monicausa
I am a Woman
Birthday 1986-03-02
Country United States
City new york
Looking for a Man
Marital status Single
Education university graduated
Occupation Military
Looking for long term relationship
no pic :wink:

About me
monicausa50( at ) g m a i l (dot) (c o m ) Hi my name is Monica I am a good girl with good manners,
I am most passionate about:
monicausa50( at ) g m a i l (dot) (c o m ) Hi my name is Monica I am a good girl with good manners,
Looking for in a person are:

Chat:
Answer my love.
monicausa50( at ) g m a i l (dot) (c o m )
Hi my name is Monica I am a good girl with good manners, I saw your profile and I was excited because I like your profile and I want us to be friends, contact me immediately on my private email address [email protected]))) because I have something special to tell you, I expect your e-mail Greetings advantage
monicausa50 /// at /// g m a i l // . // c 0 m
Advertisement

#353434 by Snow-White Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:52 am
FYI
scammer is mass mailing
left the above message on more than 10 profiles on swandate, even on his/her own profile on swandate
thus, no chat with me
wouldn't have been possible anyway as scammer was last online 3 days ago

Hello Dear.
I feel great to hear from you again, my name is Spc.Miss monica brown 30 yeen on own profile on swandatears single, i am a United State Military / Nasa from United State Of America but i am presently in Yemen for fighting with terrorist and peace keeping, supportive and caring sincerely i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, is my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?

Well, I am US Military Officer currently in Yemen now and i am ICU Nurse to United state Army here, i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading , working , traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislike, i am still single at the age of 30 years like, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you .

Miss Monica brown
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018

Image Image
#353438 by Snow-White Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:10 am
same message as in previous post once again
this time with diff. pics :lol: but from the same person, i.e. United States Army sergeant Monica Lin Brown
second woman since World War II to receive the Silver Star, the United States military's third-highest medal for valor in combat

Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018

Image Image
#374731 by malu53 Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:29 pm
Hello My Dearest Friend.

This is Spc. ((((( Miss monica ))))) that contacted you some time ago about the consignment box transfer deal, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Dakar Senegal, the man is living in Brazil, we just come back to Senegal,for our wedding,before i travel back to Brazil with him, I'm in Brazil now with my new Husband for investment purpose with the money. Mean while,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in getting
the consignment box out of Yemen ,I intend to pay you well for good because of your help and love you showed me I'm giving you the sum of ( $ 500,000,00 ) , five hundred thousand United States dollars showing concern. Now you have to contact the Rev Pastor Ken Patrick ([email protected]) phone number ( +221767536965) ask him to send you the cheque of ( $500,000.00 ) which i give him to keep for you as a compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. he is the one that put us marriage ring in Dakar Senegal, I appreciated your efforts that time so much. try to get in touched with Rev Ken Patrick, he is the reverend that weeded I and my husband.

So feel free and get in touched with him and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque. My dear do inform me once you receive the Cheque , I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my husband are having at hand,

finally, I have tell him about you and also forwarded instruction to him on your behalf to receive the cheque, so feel free to get in touch with him ([email protected]) he will send the cheque to you without any delay. thanks

Yours faithful ((((( Miss monica )))))
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018
#375568 by rococo Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:32 pm
http://www.iskrica.com/profili/lskricamonica1
ID: 1550354
A woman, about 32 years old
Šibenik-Knin, Croatia
Heterosexual
I hope I will start a long-term relationship
I work in healthcare
Education: Master's degree

Answer my love. Monicausa50 (at) gmail (dot) (com) Hello my name is Monica I'm a good girl with good behavior, I saw your profile and I was excited because I like your profile and want to be friends, just contact me at my private address email [email protected]))) because I have something special to say, I expect your email to greet the advantages of monicausa50 /// at /// gmail //. // c 0 m [email protected]